St. John Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable St. John Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various circumstances in which it is necessary to hire a professional mover to transport your bike. Examples of situations in which it is advisable to use motorcycle shipping services are when transporting a bike:
- To the mechanic.
- To the purchaser, so as to complete a sale.
- To the address to which a bike owner is relocating to in John.
- To a biking event.
- To avoid the wear and tear of its parts.
Motorcycle shipping options
The different motorcycle shipping options that we use when transporting a bike include:
- Shipping via road: The most common method of inland shipping and it is reliable since most locations are easily accessible via road and our drivers can navigate to the receiving addresses or terminals.
- Shipping via rail: An alternative to shipping via road and has the advantage of being more reliable with good delivery times since there is no delay or congestion.
- Shipping via air: The fastest and most expensive shipping method available.
- Shipping via water: An alternative to shipping via air when making overseas deliveries. Although it takes a lengthy period of time to complete the delivery, it is a more affordable shipping option.
The delivery services available are door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal.
Preparing a bike for shipping
The preparation of a bike is an important stage because it helps in ensuring that the bike will be in good condition and that safety precautions will be taken. The preparation activities include ensuring that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the tank capacity, removing your belongings and the accessories as well as checking the engine, the level of the fluids and the tire pressure. Inspecting and assessing the condition of the bike should be done after it has been cleaned. Disabling the alarm system and making notes on the specific way in which the bike should be operated makes it easier for the mover to handle your bike. Taking photos of the bike is highly recommended. The extra preparation activities to be done if you are shipping the bike in a crate are draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery.
What you should consider as you search for a shipping company
There are different factors to consider as you search for a shipping company. These include:
- The experience that the moving company has in shipping motorbikes.
- The ability that the shipping company has in meeting your shipping needs and providing tailored services.
- Documents such as valid certificates and licenses.
What makes A-1 Auto Transport the best choice
The following are the different reasons why hiring us is the best choice that you can make:
- We are highly experienced and can provide you with services that are of unmatched quality. Over the period in which we have been in operation, we have continuously improved the quality of our services and have met the needs of our clients in a satisfactory manner.
- We are able to ship your bike safely and you can be guaranteed of it being delivered in perfect condition. We use secure shipping containers and also handle the bike with care. We have been inspected by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and we have passed the safety checks.
- The services are availed at affordable rates and you can get a quote upon request. We provide the most competitive shipping rates and they are within the market rate and will likely fall within your budget.
Our St. John motorcycle shipping services
The different St. John motorcycle shipping services available include:
- Open air shipping: It is an affordable shipping option but is less secure because the bike is exposed to various elements while it is being shipped.
- Enclosed shipping: It offers more protection to the bike while it is being shipped and is available at a higher cost.
- Crated shipping: It is a secure shipping option and requires extra preparation of the motorcycle. The pallet base is reinforced so as to hold the weight of the bike.
- Insurance coverage: It is availed as required by law and we have a comprehensive cover, ensuring that your bike will be protected from various perils mentioned in the policy.
- Storage services: It is an optional service that gives you the extra convenience and flexibility that you need when planning the pick-up and drop-off times. We have secure facilities and your bike will be handled with care.
Ship with us
We hope that you will choose to ship with us. We will avail you with best shipping solutions and you can get more information or a quote on the services you would like to hire. Call us at 1-800-452-2880 for further assistance.