- St Cloud Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why you need a moving company
- How to choose a professional moving company
- Tips for a successful move
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our moving services
- Try us out
St. Cloud Long Distance Moving Companies
St Cloud is the county seat of Stearns County, Minnesota. It’s the largest city in central Minnesota with 70,000 residents. Combined with the neighbouring cities, the population tops over 190,000. Wild and scenic sites make St Cloud a perfect location for shooting movies. There are over 1500 acres of open parks commonly used for hiking, camping and numerous recreational activities. Mississippi River also cuts through the city creating several islands which are very popular attraction sites. A-1 Auto Transport can provide you with customized moves and vehicle relocations. We have the most efficient and affordable services in Stearns county.
Why you need a moving company
- Safety: Movers work with the safety of everyone on their minds. They are professionally trained to pack your items for the long haul in padded boxes and wrap items with bubble wrap. Your items are loaded in air cushioned carriers which protect them from heavy impact. Large items like pianos are dismantled and moved in bits or moved using winches and forklifts.
- Straight-forward estimate: When making a long distance move, you need to budget for the move before making any other arrangements. It ensures that you keep your expenses at a minimum. Moving companies conduct a walk-through and provide a candid estimate that covers all moving items, resources and hidden costs. They also bring into consideration any unforeseen circumstances like extreme weather or failed elevators. This ensures you do not spend more than your budget dictates.
How to choose a professional moving company
Get referrals from friends or family members. You can also use real estate agents since they regularly interact with moving companies.
Ask for quotations from at least three moving companies. Ensure they conduct a thorough walk-through before providing the estimate. Check the number of services the company provides and their charges for each service. Use the company with extra services such as storage, consolidated moves and supplemental insurance. It’s convenient in case the move is delayed or unmitigated occurrences come up.
Confirm a state to state company’s physical addresses, licenses and moving resources by keying the USDOT number at the FMCSA. You can also verify whether you are dealing with a company or a broker. Avoid using brokers since they run at the first sign of an accident to avoid repaying for any damage.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
It’s advisable to use movers who are members of accredited professional bodies. Interstate movers that are registered with the American Movers and Storage Association display high levels of professionalism and efficiency. They conduct their services within the association’s code of ethics. Use the MTSA to locate reliable movers operating within the state of Minnesota.
Tips for a successful move
Make a moving plan and schedule:
- When to move
- The number of items to move
- When to pack, acquire moving supplies and enlist friends to help
Purge items you no longer use. Sell them at a garage sale or donate them to friends and local charities. They reduce your moving efficiency and increase the moving charges.
Have a central room in the house as your packing base. It saves the time used to locate and move your items.
Pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in large boxes. Breakables should be packed in small boxes which are clearly labeled along the sides. Pack nuts, screws and bolts in clear plastic pouches.
Tape the boxes to avoid them opening up on bumpy roads.
Wrap delicate items in towels and blankets to reduce the amount of bubble wrap used. You can use newspapers and magazines to wrap utensils and glassware.
Take clear photographs of all items you pack. The pictures can be used to justify compensation in case of damage. You can also photograph electrical set-ups to avoid difficulties when reinstalling them in your new house.
Change your address at USPS and stand a chance to win coupons worth $750. You can also visit your local post office and change your address two weeks to moving day to ensure you receive new mail on time.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have improved our services by updating our equipment and professionally training all our personnel. You can be sure of professional services and affordable rates when dealing with A-1 Auto Transport.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Long distance house moves
- Door to door relocations
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Storage services
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Auto transport
Try us out
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and feel the difference. Fill out the form at the top of our page and check out the amazing offers and unbeatable prices we have on offer.