- St Clair Shores Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Tips To Make Moving Easier
- Why You Need To Hire A Professional Moving Company
- Ways To Find A Reputable Mover
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Services Offered
- Why Hire Us?
- Contact Us
St. Clair Shores Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving house is a huge event that requires a concrete plan and experienced professionals. If you're planning a move to St. Clair Shores, let the experts at A-1 Auto Transport take over the moving process and help you relocate seamlessly. Situated in Michigan, we offer unrivaled moving services including vehicle transport.
Top tips to make moving easier
- Make reconnecting your electronic devices easy be taking a photo of how the cords are connected. This way, you won't have to call in a technician.
- Fill a box or two with the essential items you'll need to use the first day at your new home. Make sure the boxes are loaded last so that they can be unloaded first. Items such as toiletries, toothbrushes, chargers, milk and other snacks will help you make it through the first night without stress.
- Wrap your breakables with soft clothes or towels to protect them from breaking. Vases, china, and picture frames can easily break if not handled with care. Remember to label the boxes correctly to help you and your movers know how to handle them.
- Take inventory of your household items to help you account for any missing boxes or items. If your movers take inventory of your items, ask to be provided with a copy for your records.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- They are experienced: Professional movers have trained crew that has been moving houses for many years. They know how to pack, load and unload heavy and fragile items with minimal damage. The movers will ensure your belongings are safely delivered to your destination without complications.
- Storage facilities: Sometimes a move doesn’t always go the way we want it to. Certain factors like weather conditions may cut short the journey prompting you to find a place to keep the items until its safer to move. With professional movers, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your items. They offer secure storage facilities to store your items while the weather clears out. The conditions are conducive and the payments flexible.
- Moving estimates: It's important to know how much it's going to cost you to move house. Professional movers make this simple by providing free moving quotes that reflect the moving costs. To get accurate estimates, they send their sales team to inspect your household to establish the size of your move. This helps you plan your budget more effectively.
- The right tools: Moving heavy items like the couch and pool table require special equipment that only professional movers possess. They use dollies, ramps, blankets, and piano skid to lift and carry awkwardly shaped and heavy items from one point to another with ease. You don’t have to break your back with all the heavy lifting, the professionals will handle it for you.
Ways to find a reputable mover
- Word of mouth. Ask around the neighborhood for people who have moved recently for ideas on which movers offer the best services. If you have any friends or family members who have moved, ask how their experience was with the moving companies. The information you get will help you determine the companies to consider and those to avoid.
- Look for companies that are insured. Ask the type of insurance options they offer and purchase one that covers replacement value in case your items get destroyed by fire or due to an accident. Verify the compliance of the mover with the Licensing and Insurance Public. Never work with a mover who is not licensed. It will be difficult to trace them if they disappear with your belongings. To be safe, search for your mover in the FMCSA database by name or by USDOT Number. The site also provides the history of the moving company and details like contact information and location.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Long distance moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- International moves
- Coast to coast moving
- Pet transport
Why hire us?
You can’t go wrong with A-1 Auto Transport. When you hire us, we visit your home and size up your household items in order to determine the right truck size and equipment to use on moving day. Our staff works hard to give you a moving experience like no other. Our services are second to none and are tailored to satisfy your moving needs. So, whether you're moving across the street or country, we are here for you.
Get free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page or by calling our customer representatives on 888-509-3213.