St. Charles Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to St. Charles? Don’t fret; seek the help of a professional moving company. An experienced mover will take the stress out of moving and help you transition comfortably. Don’t let your move to or from St. Charles cause you sleepless nights. A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois has got your back. Our services are uniquely designed to address all your moving concerns. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 moving tips
- Do a recon of the new city or state you’re relocating to and check out the schools, medical centers, and the community at large. Understanding the culture and characteristics of your new surroundings will help you settle with ease.
- Create a move file containing important records like bills, contracts, legal and financial documents. Receipts hold crucial information, and you wouldn’t want to lose them.
- Purge your household items and move only the ones you need. Plan how to donate or dispose of items that are no longer in use. This will help save time and space for other important items.
- If you have frozen food, find a way to use it up before moving day. Most moving companies have a do-not ship list to help you know what isn’t safe to be transported. These include guns, paint thinner, gasoline and acids.
- Order plenty of boxes and start packing items that are not used frequently. Make sure everything fits in a box before sealing and labeling the box. Write a detailed description of the contents on both sides of the box to help you and the movers know how to handle each box.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Save time: In most cases, you have to take time off work to be able to plan your move effectively. By hiring a professional moving company, your moving process will be handled fast and efficiently. You don’t have to lose time off work; they’ll take care of everything including arranging your house.
- No risk of injuries: Moving heavy items such as beds, sofas, and fridges is dangerous and requires the techniques of professional movers. They are trained and have the strength to carry awkwardly shaped furniture through any space. Injuries may occur during a move, and the best way to avoid them is by hiring professionals.
- The right tools: Some items might be too bulky to fit through your doors and will need tools to dismantle them and reassemble them back at your new house. Other items are too heavy to be lifted and will require special equipment to lift and load them safely. Professional movers use blankets, straps, bubble wrap and dollies to expedite your moving process and ensure the safety of your belongings.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reputable moving company
Almost every company has created a website where they advertise their products and claim to provide professional moving services. But how do you pick a reputable company from hundreds of movers? Here’s what to look out for:
- Make sure the company has its brand, contact information and address clearly displayed on the trucks and vans. This makes it easy to track them in case of delays or mishaps.
- Protect your valuables by ensuring that the movers are adequately insured. You can easily confirm their insurance status with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
- A reputable mover should provide you with a copy of Know Your Rights and Responsibilities This guide will equip you with insights on what to expect before, during and after a move.
- Check if the mover is a ProMover member. These are companies that have been thoroughly evaluated and found to have clean records. They also follow and uphold the Code of Professional Ethics set by AMSA.
Our moving services
- Door to door moving
- Military moving
- Corporate moving
- Vehicle transportation
- International moves
- College relocation
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Cheap St. Charles movers
Why hire us?
A-1 Auto Transport complies with federal and state laws and carries adequate insurance. We use tested and proven ways to make your move as stress-free as possible. We establish your needs and suggest the best moving solutions we have. Our staff undergoes extensive training with the aim of serving you better. We are reliable and will always arrive on time ready to commence the moving process. Don’t be stressed about the impending move; we are here for you.
Get free estimates
For more information about our moving services, don’t hesitate to call our toll-free number 888-509-3213.Pleasefill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving quotes.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com