Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from St. Ann, Missouri
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
St. Ann Long Distance Moving Companies
Planning a move to St. Ann is now simple with A-1 Auto Transport by your side. Our experts will be with you every step of the way and help you settle comfortably at your new house. Visit our offices in Missouri to make your reservation and leave the rest to us. We also offer vehicle transport services
Top tips for a stress-free move
- Pack an overnight bag with essentials like snacks, a change of clothes, phone chargers, toilet roll, towels and prescriptions among other things. Use a clear plastic bag that can easily be distinguished from the boxes. Remember to keep the bag where you can easily access the items.
- List down a number of businesses, companies, and people you need to notify about your move. Make arrangements to change your address a few weeks before moving out and send the new address to your contacts.
- Look for a reliable moving company in advance and book your date. Let them know if you need any special services such as piano moving so that they come prepared. You will also have to book parking space in advance.
- You need plenty of boxes for your household items. Look for boxes of different sizes with firm edges. When packing, make sure none of the items are hanging out before sealing the boxes all round using tape.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Your safety: Moving heavy household items like furniture and the refrigerator can cause sprained ankles and back pain. To avoid a trip to the hospital, consider hiring a professional moving company. They are trained with techniques to safely lift and carry heavy and bulky stuff from the house into their trucks and unload them into your new house.
- Saves time: Coordinating a move is not easy. It takes a lot of time and effort to plan and implement. For this to be possible, you need to consider using the services of a professional moving company. This is what they are trained to do. They will manage your move from the planning stages to delivery and you can rest assured there will be no complications or delays.
- Economical: Imagine taking time off work, purchasing packing supplies, hiring a truck (including fueling and insurance), and the labor you have to put in. Let the professionals handle your move and you will spend less. You only pay a fixed amount and you don’t have to do the heavy lifting.
- Liability: Items will likely break during a move. This might be due to mishandling or poor packing. To avoid this, consider using the services of a professional moving company. They are insured and will handle household items with utmost care and deliver them without a scratch. Your mind will be at ease knowing that you are eligible for compensation in case of any damage.
How to choose the right moving company
Your mover should be licensed by the FMCSA. When moving, you need assurances that your items will be safe and secure. Licensed movers must comply with the required regulations for them to be authorized to handle household items. Look out for the USDOT Number which is usually displayed on the company’s trucks and website.
Read through any document before signing it. Confirm if the details you discussed are correct and that you understand the terms and conditions of your mover. This way, you’ll avoid any inconveniences that may arise later on.
A reliable moving company should use marked trucks and vans. If possible, visit their offices to check out their equipment and establish if they are capable of handling your move successfully. If the mover shows up at your home with unmarked trucks, don’t allow them into your home.
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Storage facilities
- Packing supplies
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company whose main goal is customer satisfaction. Our staff is screened for criminal records and we only hire the most competent. We offer free tips and advice on the best moving practices to help make your transition easy. We use advanced equipment to expedite the moving process and keep your items safe. At A-1 Auto Transport, you can expect affordable, efficient and convenient moving services.
For more details about our services, talk to our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.