Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Springfield, Missouri
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Springfield Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The third largest city in Missouri, Springfield is in Greene County and is home to over 159,000 people. It has grown significantly over the last decade and continues to do so, with roughly half a million people in the metro area alone. Tourism is big business in this city, as this is where the start of Route 66 is located.
Go here for more Springfield car shipping information.
Moreover, education is big business here, with several institutions of higher education calling Springfield home, including Missouri State University. In fact, higher education makes up a great bit of the local economy, which emphasizes the importance of it in terms of the influx of students that descend upon Springfield at the start of each semester. The Battlefield Mall is also a draw and a number of companies are also headquartered here, including Bass Pro Shops and O’Reilly, the auto parts retailer.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Springfield to Kansas City||$169||169 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Springfield to Minneapolis||$449||599 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Springfield to Albuquerque||$621||829 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Springfield||$700||1167 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Springfield||$746||1244 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami To Springfield||$802||1338 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Springfield to Los Angeles||$967||1613 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Springfield to Portland||$1176||1960 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Springfield Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Springfield car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Check for mechanical damage after the shipment process is complete: After all, not damage is damage you can see. Some things can go wrong during transport that isn’t as easily spotted when you receive your car back. Drive it a bit as well before releasing the company of liability.
- Request a rental car clause: In the event that transport takes much longer than it should ask for a clause in your contract that stipulates the shipping company will rent you a car if they can’t get your car to you in a reasonable timeframe.
- Ask about hidden fees: Some companies won’t tell you even if you ask; however, others will be straight up about fees you may not have expected to incur.
For more information visit the official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Springfield Auto Transport Companies Directory
Ideal Auto Transport
Located in nearby Rogersville, this auto transport company provides regional scope when it comes to transporting vehicles of all types.
4530 S Farm Road 223
Sancrest Specialized Transport
Located in Billings, Sancrest has a reputation for quality transport service.
1042 Rose Hill Road
Other Springfield Resources
Springfield Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Springfield.
Missouri State University– Missouri State University is a public, comprehensive university system with a mission in public affairs. Our purpose is to develop fully educated persons with a focus on ethical leadership, cultural competence, and community engagement.
Springfield On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Springfield includes ZIP codes:
65801, 65802, 65803, 65804, 65805, 65806, 65807, 65808, 65809, 65810, 65814, 65817, 65890, 65897, 65898, 65899.