Springfield Long Distance Moving Companies
The thought of starting life in an unfamiliar territory is exciting and terrifying at the same time. It is a great opportunity however, to learn to be independent and make your own decisions. If you're preparing a move to Springfield, consider hiring a professional moving company based in Missouri. Our experts will handle your items with utmost care and deliver them in one piece. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top tips for an easy move
- Pack a first night bag: Pack items you need to use immediately in a separate bag. Include toiletries, clothes, toothbrush, snacks, coffee, beddings and any other necessities. These items will save you the trouble of rummaging through dozens of boxes looking for a charger.
- Change your address a few weeks before moving: This is crucial if you want to keep receiving important mail from your bank and business associates. Visit the local post office or fill out the form online through the USPS portal.
- Gather plenty of boxes to pack your belongings: You need to start early so that you have enough time to pack. Pack room by room to have similar items in the same boxes. Take care not to overload the boxes as this will make them heavy and difficult to carry.
- Do your research and look for a reliable moving company to help you move: Consider moving on a weekday or mid-month when the movers are less busy. This way, you can negotiate the price and get discounts.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- It's cheaper: Unbelievable but true. Most people have the wrong perception about moving companies. They think it's costly to hire a moving company. But separately hiring trucks, people to load and unload, paying for gas and insurance, may lead to higher charges than what you had initially planned. Professional movers capture all these expenses in one place and give you a fixed charge. This saves you money and effort.
- Fewer injuries: When you hire a professional moving company, they usually send their sales team to find out the type of items you have. This helps them know the right tools and equipment to use. They know how to coordinate and will take care of the heavy furniture and appliances hence minimizing the chances of injuries.
- Efficiency: Through extensive training, the staff of a professional moving company is capable of working with speed and agility when packing and loading your household items. Fragile items such as artifacts and paintings will be wrapped carefully and packed in special boxes which will keep them safe. They strive to ensure that nothing gets damaged while in transit.
- Reliability: Professional movers set deadlines they can achieve. When you agree on the moving date, you can expect them to be there without fail. This is their line of business and they can’t jeopardize their reputation by failing to show up. They will keep in touch and inform you of any changes to avoid inconveniences.
Ways to find a reputable moving company
Seek recommendations from friends, family and work colleagues. Gather the information you get and shortlist a few companies to check them out. Find out their scope of coverage, the type of services they offer and their rates. Go for a moving company with a clear working policy and one that is well-established.
The reputation of a moving company matters a lot when it comes to moving. Apart from offering high-quality services, reputable movers maintain good working relationships with their customers. Check with the Better Business Bureau for complaints lodged against your mover and find out if they were resolved in time before making your decision.
For your safety, only hire an insured moving company. Movers are required to offer the basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This means that your items will be protected in case of an accident. To verify the company’s insurance details, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Vehicle transportation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Storage facilities
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Springfield
An international moving company can deliver your belongings regardless of what time of the year it is. In fact, you can find seasonal discounts and snowbirds specials at A1 auto transport if you're seeking a lower price.
Moving companies are also there to help with the heavy lifting, with packing and unpacking, etc. If you need a larger truck, we'll bring one. If you need a container, we'll provide it. We'll create an estimate of how many people will be necessary for the move, how many things there are to transport, etc after discussing things with you. To do that, you can call at any time including right now.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
Backed by 25+ years in the transport business, you can trust us to complete your move fast and have you settled comfortably in your new home. Our crew is screened to ensure the safety and security of your household items. With A-1 Auto Transport, your belongings are in safe hands. Our services are top-notch and come at pocket-friendly prices.
Talk to us
Contact us on 888-509-3213 for free moving estimates or fill out the form at the top of this page.