Springfield Long Distance Moving Companies
‘The Flower City’ as the Illinois State Capitol is commonly called, was the home of famous American president Abraham Lincoln. Most of the government facilities like The Supreme Court, General Assembly and Office of the Governor are found in Springfield. It has 120,000 residents who enjoy the Wildlife Sanctuaries, memorial parks, Sangamon River, Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum and hundreds of other scintillating views. Springfield has a dozen sports teams that play in the junior and regional state leagues. The annual festivities attract thousands from neighboring cities and are aired across multiple channels. Visit Springfield and view the Abraham Lincoln tomb and hundreds of buildings which are more than a century old. Moving to a different city is recommended to help you view things differently. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for the smoothest move to Springfield. We also relocate vehicles.
Why you need to hire a moving company
- Systematic process: Professional moving companies have a clear idea of how things should be done. The objective is conducting the move in a satisfactory manner. Moving involves hundreds of little details that have to be aligned to make the move efficient. Moving companies have the experience and trained employees who simultaneously handle all tasks. This results in a smooth process that flows throughout the entire day. The employees know their role and hence there is little confusion. The management is quick to rectify sluggishness and motivate the team.
- Most reliable option: When using a moving company, there is a signed agreement that binds them to perform satisfactorily. A mover knows unreliability means losing clients. The company arrives and dispatches the load at the agreed time. Movers work in quick and short shifts which keeps their energy levels high. They have the training which enables them to deal with difficult situations such as heavy items and delicate glassware.
- Easy communication: A moving company guarantees their services by timely responses and concrete solutions. Companies like A-1 Auto Transport have a digitized customer support page that is open 24/7. If you need to clarify a clause in the contract, the company is there for you. Moving companies also train their staff to use respectable and official language. They don uniforms and have an easy to approach look. With moving companies, you don’t have to be in limbo.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps towards finding the best mover in Springfield
Ask for suggestions from colleagues and family. Reputable movers are bound to have dealt with someone in your domain. These suggestions are trustworthy since the person is well known to you.
Illinois Movers and Warehousemen’s Association is the best place to find reputable movers in the state. The association has 95% of all movers in Illinois. All members are thoroughly scrutinized before registration. Choose movers with more than 10 years of experience.
Use customer reviews from verified sites. Sites like Yelp validate each review since some companies are known to generate fake reviews using fake accounts.
Tips to make your move easy
- Write down what needs to be moved, and by when. Contact your desired moving company and set a moving date. Avoid weekends and end months.
- Establish the company sends a representative for a walk-through. Get a clear estimate which is binding. Also, remember to ask for moving and packing tips from the experts.
- Organize a yard sale for spare parts, clothes, and furniture no longer required. You can also donate clothes and appliances to Goodwill. It increases the hauling efficiency while reducing the moving charge.
- Acquire new or reused corrugated boxes from U-Haul. Clean and test the boxes rigidity to ensure they can hold your items. Make holes along the sides of the boxes to improve handling.
- Begin packing weeks in advance. Start with non-essential items as you progress to the essentials.
- Label all boxes along the sides. The labels should display the destination and items contained. Use bright markers and huge writings for boxes with fragile items.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our customer testimonials page displays positive reviews from customers we have handled. It has regular reviews and is constantly ranked above 4.5 stars. This is proof of the number of satisfied customers we serve each day. A-1 Auto Transport is a worldwide shipper with consistent services at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Vehicle transport
- Military moves
- Furniture moves
- International moves
- Interstate moves
Get in touch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.