Spring Lake Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving can be quite a tedious task with lots of things to take into consideration. However, that does not stop millions of Americans from moving every year. We have thus helped many people relocate to or from Spring Lake with our wide variety of services. Spring Lake town is the 2nd best place to live in Cumberland County. It was incorporated as a town in 1951.
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc we go to great lengths to ensure that we take care of all your moving needs. We offer a full range of services that will help to move you comfortably within, to or from Spring Lake. We also provide vehicle transport services.
Steps to hiring a mover
Finding a good and legitimate mover can be quite an uphill task for many people. However, it helps to do your research beforehand. This will help you avoid rogue movers and possibly help you save some money. You can follow some of these steps to help you get a qualified mover:
- Local area search: Get started by looking through the directory or seeking referrals from your friends, family or real estate agents on some of the best local moving companies. Contact them for a quote and find out more about their business and services.
- Background checks: With the details you collect from your mover, find out if they are compliant with the FMSCA statutory regulations for long distance moves. It works to your advantage when the company is a certified ProMover. You can also check other online rating platforms to check the customer reviews of each company on your shortlist. Lastly you can check in with the FMSCA’s consumer complaints division (888-368-7238) to find out if any claims have been made against any of the companies.
- Local area estimates: Invite the shortlisted movers to visit your premises for in-house estimates. This will give you a better feel of the company and its capabilities as well as a more accurate estimate of the final moving fee. Find out which kind of estimate the moving company will give you. To facilitate a realistic and accurate estimate, show your assessor all the items that will need to be moved including things in less frequented areas like the attic or basement.
- Insurance: Find out the insurance value that each company will offer and if you will be required to purchase additional insurance.
- Office and warehouse facilities visit: Make time to visit the premises of each of your preferred movers. By doing so, you will get to confirm the status of their warehouses and their moving fleet. If the offices or moving trucks are run-down, or if the staff is not in company uniform and there is no sign of a company name or logo, that’s a red flag.
- Select your mover: Based on your research you can now hire a mover and remember to book your moving date. Request them to provide you with a bill of lading and other documentation in writing. On the moving day, make sure you receive a written copy of the mover’s inventory against which you should both sign both when you load and offload the truck.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc offers a variety of moving services in Spring Lake and its environs:
- Moving bulky items
- Residential and apartment moves
- Work moves
- Corporate moves
- College moves
- Seniors moves
- Vacation moves
- International moves
- Pet Transport
- Auto Transport
- Coast to coast moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We have been in the industry for over 20 years and have learnt many things that continually shape our decisions.
- We are amongst the most reputable movers in the US; we have built our brand by delivering fast and reliable services to our customers.
- We boast of having a vast moving network with offices and warehouses across many of the cities within the US. We also have a good number of overseas operations allowing us to serve you seamlessly for both national and international moves.
- We have the best moving equipment and storage facilities in the market. You can be assured of exemplary services in all our moves irrespective of where you’re moving to or from.
Move affordably with us
Get your free no obligation quote by filling the form at the top of this page. You can also reach out to our agents in Spring Lake via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the phone number 888-509-3213. Move at prices that you will love!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.