Safe And Reliable Spokane County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Spokane County, located in Washington, is the place to be if you are looking for a fun-filled place to spend your day or vacation. It is home to many lakes, rivers, and reservoirs, offering endless water-based activities. Its low tax rate is also a draw for people who would like to start a business here. Bringing your own car along is the only way you can get to visit most of the sites in a short period of time. Plus it is more convenient than getting a rental. If you wish to get services such as shipping cars to or from Spokane County, get in touch A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the biggest auto shipping companies with roots in the United States.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sacramento to Spokane County||$615||821 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Spokane County||$654||1091 miles||4-6 days|
|Spokane County to Los Angeles||$723||1205 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Spokane County||$806||1344 miles||4-6 days|
|New York to Spokane County||$1020||2552 miles||7-9 days|
|Spokane County to Columbus||$1060||2120 miles||6-8 days|
|New Orleans to Spokane County||$1196||2392 miles||6-8 days|
|Spokane County to Washington, D.C.||$1232||2463 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Spokane County
A-1 Auto Transport has revamped its door to door service to ensure that people in areas that don't get transport services are also included in our service delivery zones. It has enabled us to serve cities like Airway Heights, Cheney, Deer Park, Liberty Lake, Medical Lake, Millwood, Spangle, and Spokane Valley. We also ship to the Spokane's neighbors who include Pend Oreille County to the north, Bonner County, Idaho to the northeast, Kootenai County, Idaho to the east, Benewah County Idaho to the southeast, Whitman County to the south, Lincoln County to the west, and Stevens County to the northwest. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Spokane County include Interstate 90, U.S. Route 2, 195, 395, and State Route 27.
What makes us better?
What makes us better inadvertently, also improves your shipping experience. We are always researching ways in which we can enhance our service delivery to our clients. Some of the things that set us apart from the rest include:
- Getting quotes online. The conventional way of getting a shipping quote was by visiting the auto shipper's offices, having to stay in long queues to speak to a customer care agent. Nowadays, all you need to have is a working internet connection and voila, you have your quote in seconds. This saves our clients a lot of time and money.
- Liberty to choose your delivery methods. In some auto shipping companies, customers are forced to compromise on the delivery methods they want due to lack of options. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have a wide variety of services for our customers to pick from. Our staff is always at hand to assist the customer in any way possible.
- We've got you covered. We offer expedited shipping at no extra cost. All you need to do is inform us beforehand and we will make it happen. We also offer full replacement insurance on all vehicles in our care.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
By choosing us to be your shipping partner, you are choosing the best. It is no wonder that about 97% of our customers recommend us to their family and friends. If you are looking to shipping car to or from Spokane County, call us today on 1-800-452-2880 for further details.
Zip codes included in Spokane County
- 99201 Spokane
- 99202 Spokane
- 99203 Spokane
- 99204 Spokane
- 99205 Spokane
- 99206 Spokane
- 99207 Spokane
- 99208 Spokane
- 99209 Spokane
- 99210 Spokane
- 99211 Spokane
- 99212 Spokane
- 99213 Spokane
- 99214 Spokane
- 99215 Spokane
- 99216 Spokane
- 99217 Spokane
- 99218 Spokane
- 99219 Spokane
- 99220 Spokane
- 99223 Spokane
- 99224 Spokane
- 99228 Spokane
- 99251 Spokane
- 99252 Spokane
- 99256 Spokane
- 99258 Spokane
- 99260 Spokane
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Airway Heights - Spokane, Washington (WA) 99001
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Oakesdale - Whitman, Washington (WA) 99158
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September