Safe And Reliable Spencer County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has been Kentucky’s number one carrier firm serving all 210 counties including Spencer County. Spencer is ranked the highest growing economy in Kentucky with a 33% growth in the last 10 years. We play our part in contributing towards the economy’s growth by doing what we know best; providing safe, reliable and affordable tailored auto shipping services across the county. We are considered the best there is as we give the client the option of choosing the delivery service that works best for them. Moreover, all cars in our care are fully-insured under our in-transit insurance cover for a stress-free experience when shipping cars to or from Spencer County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Spencer County to Chicago||$329||329 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Spencer County to Cleveland||$367||367 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Spencer County to Detroit||$381||381 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Philadelphia to Spencer County||$518||691 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Spencer County||$567||756 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Spencer County||$750||1000 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Spencer County to San Diego||$1052||2105 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Spencer County to San Jose||$1188||2376 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Spencer County
We run a most extensive scope of service in Spencer County to ensure every potential client can access our most sought after services. We are well-versed with all major communities in the 192 square mile county, from Taylorsville City to Elk Creek, Little Mount, Mount Eden, Rivals, Waterford and Yoder. Through GPS navigation, we are able to add a personal touch to the service by working with the client to determine the most convenient drop-off or pick-up point. We also offer home deliveries when shipping cars to or from Spencer County.
Spencer County’s growing economy attracts both domestic and commercial relations with her neighboring counties including Jefferson County, Bullitt County, Nelson County, Anderson County and Shelby County. We also cater for clients from these regions that may wish to have their cars shipped to, from or through Spencer County.
- Long distance car shipping: We are experts in offering state to state car shipping services. We even offer coast to coast car shipping for clients in need of that service. Spencer County is served by two major Highways; Kentucky Route 44 and Kentucky Route 55. Through these routes, we can ship cars between Spencer County, KY, and any other state in the US.
- Heavy Machinery shipping: If it is a crane, bulldozer, pontoon boat, industrial plant equipment, mower, trencher, forklift, asphalt paver or an excavator, trust A-1 Auto Transport to ship it for you at affordable prices. We are experienced in handling all makes and models of heavy equipment including John Deere, Caterpillar, GMC, Ford, Mack, Komatsu, Isuzu, Massey Ferguson, Chevrolet, Kenworth, Freightliner and Vermeer.
- Luxury car shipping: High-end vehicles like Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maybach, Jaguar, Mercedes, Range Rovers and the Harley Davidson Motorcycles are luxurious autos. These need special care during shipping. We are well resourced in enclosed carriers to secure safe shipping of such vehicles to or from anywhere in Spencer County.
- Golf cart shipping: Among the unique services you get to enjoy from us is golf cart shipping. We are experienced shippers for go-karts, golf carts, ATVs and UTVs for your golfing activities.
Talk to us
Talk to us on (Tel: 8004522880) and get the best services when shipping cars to or from Spencer County only like A-1 Auto Transport can.
Zip codes included in Spencer County
- ZIP Code 40046 - Mount Eden
- ZIP Code 40071 - Taylorsville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org