- Speedway Long Distance Moving Companies
- The Best Moving Tips
- Why Hire A Professional Moving Company?
- How To Find The Best Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Reserve Your Spot
Speedway Long Distance Moving Companies
While you’re contemplating whether to hire a moving company or move on your own, you need to consider the safety of your items. Hiring an experienced mover guarantees safe delivery of your items regardless of your location. At A-1 Auto Transport, Indiana, we give assurances that we intend to honor. We offer personalized services to suit the needs of every individual. Don’t lose your sleep planning your move to or from Speedway. Let us handle your move like the pros we are. We also relocate vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Pick a moving date wisely. Moving during summer will cost you more since it’s the busiest time in most moving companies’ calendars. If your schedule allows it, move during autumn. The demand is low, and thus the rates are lowest.
- Get organized early. There’s so much stuff to do as the big day approaches. Having a to-do list will help you stay focused and accomplish your tasks faster and systematically. You also need to transfer your license and identify a good school for your kids.
- Notify your bank, doctor and important business contacts of your move. You need to change your address to keep receiving your mail. This should be done a few days before moving.
- Use cling wrap to prevent liquids from spilling. Unscrew the lids from the containers that need sealing and place the cling wrap on top. Screw the lid back in place to provide an extra protective layer.
- Find out what your mover won’t move. Flammables and hazardous materials such as ammunition, gasoline, and acids pose a risk both to the movers and to your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Safety of your items: Most people are prone to dropping and breaking household items when moving due to lack of the necessary skills. Hiring a professional moving company ensures your items are delivered in the condition they were in before the move. The movers understand the value of your possessions and will do the best they can to keep them safe.
- Expertise: There’s no one better at carrying out a move than a professional. They receive extensive training on how to handle household items of any size or shape. With years of doing the same thing over and over, they gain a high level of experience to give you a move without hiccups.
- Trucks: Moving companies have trucks of different sizes to accommodate all your belongings. The movers will send their experts to assess your items and suggest the right truck size to move your items in one trip.
- Reliability: Unlike friends, when you hire a professional moving company, you can be guaranteed they’ll show up as agreed and deliver your items to the destination of your choice. Since they have a reputation to build, failing to show up will affect them negatively.
How to find the best moving company
Ensure everything is written down. This includes the pickup and delivery date, the pricing and any other details you agree on. Don’t sign anything before carefully reading and understanding what’s written.
Check if your potential company is licensed by the FMCSA. The agency is responsible for registering and authorizing companies to operate in the transport of household items. Out-of-state movers need to have a USDOT Number while in-state movers need to be licensed by the Indiana Department of Revenue.
Consider hiring a BBB Accredited moving company. The BBB only endorses movers who uphold high levels of business practices and resolve customer issues quickly. The site also ranks companies depending on their performances over the years. A company ranked A+ signifies trust, honesty, and reliability.
Check with the Licensing and Insurance Public to determine if your moving company has complied with the insurance regulations provided by the federal government. Hiring an insured moving company protects your items from damages that may occur during the move.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Door to door moving
- Pet transport
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Piano moving
- Interstate moving
- Local and international moving
- Cheap Speedway movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
If you want a worry free move, hiring A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice. Knowing that your items will be attended to by a team of highly trained professionals will give you a sense of relief. We use high-quality heavy-duty wrapping materials to protect your household items from getting damaged while being transported. You can rely on us to provide exceptional moving services tailored just for you.
Reserve your spot
Give us a call now on 888-241-3110 to get personalized advice on how to move with less stress. Get free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.