If you’re an auto dealership is looking to save some money but doesn’t want to sacrifice quality of service, contact us at A-1 Auto Transport today. Here at A-1 Auto Transport, we appreciate your business and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you continue to put your faith in us. For this reason, we provide various incentives to those looking to ship more than one vehicle at a time, as well as for those who plan on doing repeat business with us.
Special Discounts For Dealers
For years now, A-1 Auto Transport has been providing incredibly reliable and affordable auto transport services for multiple auto dealerships across the U.S. We’re responsible for thousands of car shipments per year, and we carry each one out with absolute professionalism and precision.
We offer a variety of ways in which you can transport your vehicles, in order to ensure that you be able to choose the option best suited for your shipping needs. Our two main forms of shipping are the enclosed transport trailer and the open-air transport trailer. Choosing which of the two methods to use for your transport is obviously up to you, but we recommend that you consider both the risk and the monetary issues involved with each. For instance, while it may be cheaper to ship with an open-air transport trailer, you add a risk by leaving your car unprotected from road debris and natural weather conditions such as hale. Conversely, while it may be slightly safer to transport your vehicle in an enclosed auto transport truck, it will also be somewhat more costly.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to learn about special rates for dealers or to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Our services also include door-to-door delivery services. This will allow you to ship directly from your dealership to the front doors of your customers. In the event that you are ordering vehicles from a manufacturer or third party of any sort, we can pick those vehicles up and drop them off directly to your dealership. This saves you both time and money! Also, all of our auto carriers, whether enclosed or open-air, are equipped with the latest satellite tracking technology, which allows you real time updates on your vehicles shipping status at any time of day.
So, if you’re company or dealership has a fleet of cars that needs to be shipped, or if you are simply looking for a new auto transport company for your day to day shipping needs, A-1 Auto Transport is the company for you. Simply contact one of our helpful customer service representatives today and see just how much we have to offer today!
Auto Transport Services
- All Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Boats & Yachts
- Car Transportation
- Classic & Antique Cars
- Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services
- Domestic Motorcycles
- Door To Door, Pickup Dropoff
- Enclosed / Covered
- Freight Shipping
- Golf Cart Shipping
- International / RoRo
- International Boat & Yacht Shipping Services
- International Motorcycle
- Interstate Car Towing
- Jet Ski Shipping & Transport Services
- Luxury Vehicles
- Military & Armed Forces
- Motorhome Shipping & Transport Services
- Multi Car Shipping & Transport
- Non Op Car Shipping & Transport Services
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Salvaged Car Shipping & Transport Services
- SUV Shipping & Transport Services
- Truck Shipping
Auto Transport Information
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?