Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Spalding County, Georgia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Spalding County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Moving to Spalding County? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport is a reputable auto shipping company that serves the 200 square mile area. We offer a variety of car shipping services to the 64,073 residents of the county and the entire Georgia area. We can deliver your vehicle right to your doorstep or we can drop it off at the nearest terminal facility. Our shipping services are top quality and affordable for both regular and oversize vehicles.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Spalding County||$286||286 miles||2-4 days|
|Raleigh to Spalding County||$443||443 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Spalding County||$510||680 miles||3-5 days|
|Spalding County to Houston||$584||779 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Spalding County||$679||906 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Spalding County||$1001||2503 miles||7-9 days|
|Spalding County to Mesa||$1093||1822 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Spalding County||$1102||2204 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Spalding County
Our many years of shipping cars to or from Spalding County has resulted in familiarity with the roads in the area. The county has a number of roads that connect it to locations within Georgia as well as outside the state. Interstate 75 is a major transportation route in the area and is regularly used by our truck drivers when picking up or dropping off vehicles. U.S. Routes 19 and 41 also serve as alternative routes for us when accessing cities and towns within the state and its environs.
Neighboring counties are not left out when it comes to auto shipping services offered by A-1 Auto Transport. We use a number of state roads to move vehicles to a number of counties that surround Spalding County. These roads include State Routes 3, 7, 16, 92, 155, 362, and 401. These connect to Henry County to the northeast, Butts County to the east, Lamar County to the southeast, Pike County to the southwest, Fayette County and Clayton County to the northwest, as well as Meriwether County and Coweta County to the west.
Our service portfolio
We offer exceptional services when shipping cars to or from Spalding County. Our services are designed to make car shipping stress free and include:
- Pickup and drop off: We make vehicle shipping convenient by having our drivers load your car onto one of our trucks at your doorstep and unload it at the agreed location. We offer this service for different types of vehicles, either as single or multiple shipments. Our rates for door to door transport are pocket friendly whether shipping within the US or abroad.
- Freight shipping: We offer freight shipping services that focus on flexibility, affordability, and strategic route planning. These three pillars ensure that your cargo is delivered in one piece and within the agreed timelines. Our truck drivers also ensure that clients get regular and real-time updates using our satellite tracking technology.
- Overnight car shipping: We move vehicles to different locations in the US overnight for those seeking to have their cars delivered to them within the shortest time possible. We offer this service to individuals, companies, military, car dealerships, and new car owners.
Let us be your shipping partner!
We offer professional services for shipping cars to or from Spalding County. Our team is well trained and ensures that your vehicle shipping experience is stress free. To get a free quote or to book our services, contact our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Spalding County
- 30212- Experiment
- 30223- Griffin
- 30224 -Griffin
- 30266- Orchard Hill