- Southfield Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top 5 Tips For Easy Relocation
- Why Hire A Professional Moving Company?
- Ways To Find A Trustworthy Moving Company
- We Offer These Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Call Us
Southfield Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating? You need professionals to make your move run smoothly. A-1 Auto Transport, Michigan, offers a unique range of services tailored to meet your requirements. We are here to take the burden of moving off your back and help you relocate to Southfield peacefully. We also transport vehicles.
Top 5 tips for easy relocation
- Begin packing at least six weeks out. Gather sturdy boxes together with markers, padding materials, and labels. Start with the rooms that are used less frequently like the guest room and garage. Find a central packing place where you'll keep all the boxes and packing materials.
- Set aside a few small boxes to pack essential items like toiletries, clothes, snacks, drinks, medications and any other item you’ll need before you unpack. Be sure to keep the box within reach to easily access the contents.
- Clean the new house before moving in. Additionally, make sure everything is in good working condition so that you can settle in with ease. Familiarize yourself with your new neighborhood to make your transition easy.
- Research the best moving company to help you relocate. Get the estimates of multiple movers and pick one that will accommodate your budget. Let the movers know if you have any bulky items so that they can prepare adequately.
- Defrost your freezer and fridge at least 48 hours before moving day. Have them cleaned, serviced and wiped dry to keep away any foul smell.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Insurance: One of the benefits of hiring a professional moving company is that your belongings are covered by moving insurance. Movers offer different types of insurance options aimed at protecting your items. Any items that get damaged while in their care will be replaced either partially or fully depending on your insurance policy. Your mind will be at peace knowing that your possessions are handled by insured movers.
- Cost saving: Professional movers know the right truck size to fit all your stuff in one trip. They have the resources to make your move easy and you don’t have to worry about hidden charges. Moving companies charge either hourly or a fixed bill depending on the size of your move and the distance.
- Professional packing services: If you intend to pack your belongings yourself, then be ready to incur losses due to breakages. Packing is more than just boxing up your items; it requires skills and expertise. Delicate items like vases can easily break if not handled with care. Professional movers deal with such items regularly and know the tricks to ensure their safety.
- Saves time and effort: With so much to do and such little time, you can easily get overwhelmed. Taking time off work to manage your move may impact you negatively. But when you hire a professional mover, they take over the moving process and handle everything from start to finish. This gives you ample time to take care of the other aspects of your move.
Ways to find a trustworthy moving company
Approach several movers and ask for references you can call to inquire about their moving experience. Alternatively, ask for recommendations from your friends, family, and colleagues. A company that receives a lot of praises is worth checking out. However, don’t pick the mover just yet without checking out other options.
Look for a ProMover member. These are movers who have passed background checks and have agreed to abide by the rules of the association’s Code of Ethics. Members are only certified if they have a clean record and the required licenses.
Is your mover BBB Accredited? The Better Business Bureau gives credibility to movers who maintain good customer relations and have few complaints filed against them. Check the BBB database to read the reviews of other customers and use the information to determine which company to hire.
We offer these services
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Piano moving
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
If you’re looking for a highly experienced moving company to help you relocate with less stress, then you’re in the right direction. Our teams collaborate to make your move run smoothly so that you can settle fast. Our customer care department is available 24/7 to give you all the assistance you need. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for dependable, convenient and affordable services.
Get more details about our services by calling us on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get free instant quotes.