Southern Pines Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating, especially to a new city, can be an exciting time as you open the doors to your new house and explore your new surroundings. It involves a lot of work though, and using an experienced moving company can help you steer clear of moving intricacies. Moving to Southern Pines doesn’t have to be stressful. With our top-notch services and a team of professionals, you are guaranteed a safe and secure move. We specialize in a wide range of services including vehicle transport.
Easy-moving guide complexity
- Clear out items that are no longer useful. Do yourself a favor and donate to a charity home. Don’t move with items only to regret later.
- If you’ve rented, you obviously want your deposit back. But there is a catch. The house needs to look as good as when you moved in. Deal with cracks, holes on the walls, broken stuff and any other thing that might require repair.
- Make sure gas cylinders are empty. Also, drain the oil and petrol from lawn mowers and other machines to avoid risks while transporting them. Talk to your movers to learn what they won't move so you can decide how to go about it.
- Confidential documents such as medical records, legal documents, and financial records need to be packed safely. They need to be protected lest they fall into the wrong hands and the best way is to do the packing yourself.
Why it is important to hire a professional moving company
- Insurance: If you are worried about damaging your expensive items, the solution lies with professional movers. They are insured and will ensure your items are delivered to your doorstep safely. They are accountable for your move and will repay you in case of damage or breakage.
- Cost savings: Apart from the stress you will encounter with a DIY move, there are other costs that can leave you broke. Professional movers know the expenses to expect in every move and have a predetermined system of calculating your bill. They are honest and will discuss any parts you don't understand.
- Your safety: Movers train their staff with techniques to handle household items with care. They know how each item should be packed and have the right packing materials. You won't have to take part in the tedious exercise since the movers will manage everything from packing to loading and unloading. They help reduce the chances of injuries by using the appropriate equipment.
- Experienced: Movers are able to address any concerns you might have about your move and provide viable solutions. They know the best routes to use and the most efficient ways to complete your move. The movers are highly qualified and will handle delicate items carefully and ensure they are transported safely.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a trustworthy mover
Before your move begins, you will be issued with a contract by your movers. A high percentage of people don’t read the fine print. Don’t fall into this group. Make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions before signing it. If you need clarification, don’t hesitate to ask. After all, these are your belongings and you don’t want anything affecting your move negatively.
Be sure you're dealing directly with a moving company and not a broker. Brokers look for moving companies to give a contract and in most cases will go for the lowest bidder in order to make a profit. They don’t care how you will be served and this may lead to poor services, lost or damaged items.
Check the license of your mover. The FMCSA regulates moving companies and issues licenses to those that have complied with the law. Long distance movers should have a USDOT Number while local movers require a certificate from the North Carolina Utilities Commission.
A-1 Auto Transport offers
- Coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Packing supplies
Why hire us?
We carefully consider your unique needs and assign the best team to help you. We want to ensure we provide moving solutions that you like and fall within your budget. At A-1 Auto Transport, much attention is given to the quality of services directed towards successful completion of your move. Our personnel is friendly, professional and devices ways to make you feel relaxed during the move. We implement new technologies to suit a client’s needs and goals.
Get our services
Let us work together for a hassle-free relocation. Contact us now on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page and submit for an instant quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.