Moving is seen as a challenging process by most people. However, this does not seem to stop Americans from moving year after year. A recent survey showed that Americans move in the droves, with over 17% of the country’s population moving in a year! Furthermore, the most popular months for moving are between May and September. As a student planning to move to or from Southeast Missouri State University, you are probably bracing yourself for a stressful time but you can be sure that if you stick with us, you are bound to have an easy moving day. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has been in the business of moving students like you as well as homeowners and businesses in Missouri and all over the world with great success. Furthermore, we have been in the moving business for over twenty years. Therefore, we offer credible and trustworthy moving advice and services.
How to achieve a seamless student move
Planning to move as student need not be fraught with stress. On the contrary, your student move can turn out to be the simplest move in your entire life if you follow these simple moving tips.
- Plan ahead: Moving requires a lot of planning to have a seamless process. Plan how you are going to move as well as when you will move. Create a moving calendar and highlight each moving task to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- It’s never too early to start packing: Pack as early as you can. You can start packing as early as 8 to 6 weeks before your move. Early packing helps to ease the headache of a last-minute rush.
- Get help: You need lots of help for a seamless move. If there was ever a time to cash-in the favors owed by friends and family, it is now. Furthermore, you can consider letting a professional mover handle your entire move or part of it.
Why hire a professional moving company?
Moving is a process best left to the experts. Here are the advantages of hiring professional moving companies.
- They are the experts: Professional movers like our company have a lot of experience handling all kinds of moves which makes them the experts in this field. They know what to expect, what tools to use and how much labor will be needed to make your move seamless.
- They are reliable: You can count on professional movers to show up on the moving day as agreed upon. Moreover, professional movers will deliver on every service you have assigned them without failure.
- Time saving: Due to their experience in the moving industry, professional movers have the fastest methods of moving in order to finish your move in record time. Besides, since most movers charge per hour, they will do their best to stay within your schedule.
How to find the best moving company
Finding a moving company is another process that could get you all frazzled if you do not know where to begin. Here are a few tips to help you along.
- Be price conscious: While price should not be the only guiding factor when choosing a professional moving company, it is an important aspect you should not ignore. Look out for companies that offer special student rates and discounts in order to bring down your moving cost.
- Search local: It’s best to go with a local moving company. This is because you are in a better position to find out about their past services, visit their location and request for an in-person estimate.
- Interview them: Call up the companies you have selected and ask about their services. Be keen on their phone etiquette as well as how well they answer your questions. It is advisable to pick the company with a personable representation, and one whose representative patiently answers all your questions.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
We offer relocation services such as access to affordable moving companies, full service moves, dorm arrangement, furniture disassembly and reassembly, auto transport, moving storage, pool table transport, full packing services and many other services. Furthermore, we offer local and long distance moving, interstate and cross country moving, nationwide and international moving services.
Benefits of moving with us
We have over twenty years of experience in the moving industry. Moreover, we are fully insured and licensed as well as have professional accreditations from the ProMover and the American Moving and Storage Association. Additionally, our company has great rankings with the Better Business Bureau.
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and queries. Furthermore, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we shall contact you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com