Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Southbridge Town, Massachusetts
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Southbridge Town Long Distance Moving Companies
You’ve just been promoted to the head of marketing in a new firm in another city or you just want to be close to your spouse. Whatever the case, these are reasons enough for you to pack and leave. However, you realize there’s so much to be done and you’re stuck not knowing where to start. Well, A-1 Auto Transport is here to ease the pressure you’re facing. We offer services tailored just for you so that you can relax and enjoy your relocation. We make moving to Southbridge Town a breeze. Visit our offices in Massachusetts and book your date. We also relocate vehicles.
Hacks to make moving easier
- Pack a survival kit. You probably won’t be able to unpack immediately you arrive at your new house. Pack a few essential items like toiletries, toothbrushes, a few utensils and some snacks to help you get through the first night without stress.
- Defrost your refrigerator at least one day before moving day. Unplug it from the power source and when the ice has melted, clean it thoroughly before wiping dry any liquid. Leave the doors open overnight to allow free circulation of air and avoid the foul smell.
- Before disconnecting the cords from your electronic devices, take a photo so that you can remember where they all go. Reconnecting them will be easy and you won’t have to call a technician.
- Save money by using suitcases and trash bags lying around in your home. Pack heavy stuff in the rolling bags and simply roll them into the trucks. Don’t fold clothes on hangers, instead, put them in garbage bags to save time and prevent them from getting wrinkled.
Top reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Cost saving: The argument that hiring movers is expensive is far-fetched. Performing a DIY move can result in extra costs that you had not planned for. However, with professional movers, everything is meticulously calculated based on facts and the estimates reflect how much you’ll spend on the move. Movers charge depending on the size of your move and the distance.
- Safety: Movers know the techniques to use when lifting heavy items to reduce the possibility of injuries. Together with their physical strength and training, they work in teams to make the work easier to ensure your safety and that of your items.
- Your belongings are insured: If you have your friends helping you move and one of them drops your TV, it’s less likely that you’ll ask them to pay. It’s a loss that you have to settle yourself. On the other hand, a professional moving company offers a variety of insurance options from which you can choose to protect your items. The movers are responsible for your belongings and will take care of them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to find a reliable moving company
Start evaluating moving companies early. To find a good mover, you need to do your homework. Getting recommendations from your friends is not enough. It’s possible that a company your friends used will not be appealing to you. List a few moving companies and research on them further.
Find out how the business conducts itself by reading online reviews. Although some reviews may be biased, a company with a lot of negative reviews is a strong indication of poor services. Visit MyMovingReviews.com for honest and unbiased reviews about moving companies.
Your list of movers should only include those that are licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Each mover is required to have a USDOT Number on their websites or any other form of advertising. Movers operating within a state should comply with the state regulations.
The quality of services provided by a moving company depends on years of experience. Find a mover who has been in business for at least 5 years and has a clean track record. Reputable movers strive to offer high-quality services to improve their performance records.
- Military relocation
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moves
- International moves
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Storage facilities
Why hire us?
We take pride in the many accolades and awards we’ve won over the years for excellence in service delivery. We continue to expand our business to cover wider geographical areas to give more people access to quality and affordable moving services. With A-1 Auto Transport, we can assure you that the safety and security of your belongings is a top priority.
What are you waiting for? Make your reservation now by calling us on 888-509-3213. Get free instance quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.