Safe And Reliable Southampton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Southampton County has subtle reminders of the royal period when Virginia was under the crown of England. A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable service for anyone who is shipping cars to or from Southampton County. We offer affordable rates that are worth your needs and make sure that your car will reach the destination safely and securely.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Southampton County to New York||$404||404 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Memphis to Southampton County||$643||858 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Southampton County to Chicago||$651||868 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Southampton County||$674||899 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Southampton County to Bismarck||$1020||1701 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Albuquerque to Southampton County||$1119||1866 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Southampton County to San Jose||$1163||2908 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Las Vegas to Southampton County||$1219||2439 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered
Our team has experience in moving all types of vehicles including, sedans, vintage cars, SUVs, vans, RVs, trucks, motorbikes, farm machinery, industrial equipment, and non-op cars. Here are some of the most common options that we use in moving these vehicles.
- Fully enclosed transportation: Classic and high-value vehicles need the best care they can receive while in transit. An adverse change in weather or dusty road conditions might cause some damage to the cars. Our fully enclosed trailers will give this protection while the air ride suspension makes sure that the cars get a constant, smooth ride.
- Low-cost shipping: Open trailers offer the lowest rates on shipping cars to or from Southampton County. Our drivers make use of the safest driving methods and most efficient routes to deliver your car. These trailers make up the largest fleet in our operations, so we can quickly put you up on the next trip going across Virginia.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: You can choose to drop or collect your car in selected shipping terminals as a cost-saving measure.
- Door-to-door shipping: We will retrieve the car from any place and deliver it to your home or office.
When you are moving your car to a different country, you need all the expertise that you can get. A-1 Auto Transport will help you get through documentation all the way to finding you the best transport option.
- For moving cars, the most affordable international shipping option is the roll-on/roll-off standard.
- Shipping containers offer extra protection to the car while in transit. Shared containers help to lower the shipping costs while exclusive ones allow you to ship more items along with the car.
The benefits you get by choosing A-1 Auto Transport
- You will get incredible service. We have a team of vetted, trained and dedicated professionals. Many of them confess their high enthusiasm for cars. They give the best care and attention to your car. Our philosophy is that everyone on the team remains courteous and attentive to your needs.
- We have a real-time vehicle tracking service so that you can check on progress at any point. We give this to everyone who is shipping cars to or from Southampton County at no extra charge.
- You will experience a highly efficient process from start to finish. We know the most suitable shipping methods and the most effective roads to use when moving your car. All you have to do is give us your needs.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed and bonded transport company. Our licensing assures that you are not getting into a fraud. You can check this out at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
There is also a free quote!
Zip codes included in Southampton County
- 23827- Boykins
- 23828- Branchville
- 23829- Capron
- 23837- Courtland
- 23844- Drewryville
- 23866- Ivor
- 23844- Newsoms
- 23878- Sedley
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.