South St. Paul Long Distance Moving Companies
South St. Paul is a city located directly south of St Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota. It was known for its meat packing industry and processing centers during the 20th century. The city has diversified and now deals with the service industry but still has fishing and logging which boost the economy. People move for love, work, health or vacation. No matter the reason, A-1 Auto Transport is the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation company in South St Paul. We have extensive experience covering long distance moves within Minnesota and across several states. The Battle Creek Regional Park and Kaposia Park have playgrounds, tennis courts, golf courses and aquatic parks.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Dependability: Movers have to provide professional and satisfactory services to customers to retain them and get more business. Customers only refer movers who are reliable. Movers such as A-1 Auto Transport prepare for the move months in advance. They assemble all supplies, personnel and split the tasks accordingly. They only leave once the work has been done based on the agreement.
- Safety: Moving companies ensure the safety of your items before conducting the move. They map the best routes and source advanced moving equipment and packing supplies. The corrugated boxes keep the multiple items safe. Stacked boxes are loaded with trolleys which ensure they don’t overpower the personnel handling them. Real-time satellite tracking assists the movers in avoiding extreme weather and bad roads.
- Accountability: Moving companies are held accountable for all your items when moving. The moving team works easily, complementing each other having worked together for many years. They create a solid inventory for all packed and loaded items which ensures accountability.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the best moving company in South St. Paul
Ask for suggestions from relatives, friends or real estate agents. They should understand the type of move you require before giving recommendations. They are trustworthy since they give recommendations based on experience.
Use the Minnesota Transport Services Association for reliable movers operating within the state of Minnesota. It’s among the best associations that educate customers about their rights and responsibilities. They also have a comprehensive moving guide and a brochure of their code of ethics in case a member steps out of line.
Use customer review sites to check the opinions of previous customers. You can know how a company operates from the customer reviews. Most reliable companies have positive reviews and are rated 4-star and above. They also have little or no consumer complaints since they resolve them swiftly.
Beware of companies:
- Asking for a deposit of more than 20% the total cost of moving.
- That frequently change their addresses. They may be brokers masquerading as moving companies.
- Which don’t want to conduct an in-house estimate, but they want to conduct the move.
Tips for an easy move to South St. Paul
- Long distance moves require sufficient time. You need to begin preparing months in advance. Get informed on how long distance moves work through government departments or local associations websites. It’s important not to understimate any task to avoid delays or additional expenses.
- Use a budget when packing, loading and transporting your items. It helps to keep expenses in check.
- Break down the time available into moving activities. This helps you to plan yourself better by avoiding conflicting schedules and forgetfulness. A to-do list comes in handy when conducting long distance moves.
- Take photographs of your items and house arrangment before packing. It helps you establish which items can fit in the new house. Pictures can also be used to justify compensation in cases of damages.
- Say your goodbyes after the movers have completed their job. Check the house and confirm no item has been left behind. Tip them fairly and sign the release documents.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have the golden approach of engaging our customers directly. Our digitized communication platform ensures we are readily accessible and swiftly reply to each enquiry. The hands on approach is a favourite with customers who want to know how we operate and why they should trust A-1 Auto Transport.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Furniture moves
- Corporate relocations
- Commercial moves
- Vacation moves
- Local moves
- Storage services
- Full-service moves
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com