- South River Long Distance Moving Companies
- The Best Tips For A Stress-Free Move
- Why You Should Always Use A Professional Moving Company
- Tips To Help You Find A Reliable Moving Company
- Our Key Services
- Why Choose Us?
- Get A Free Quote
South River Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is made easy with professional help as they ensure the safety of your belongings, especially if you hire a company that works with integrity and proficiency. If you're moving to or from South River, hiring a local mover is your best choice. We know our way around the neighborhood including the safest routes to make safe and prompt deliveries. We offer exceptional moving services including vehicle transport.
The best tips for a stress-free move
- Fill nail holes on the walls using a piece of bar soap. Work it in and use a little paint to cover it up. This will make your walls look as good as new. After packing, clean each room thoroughly to reduce the workload come moving day.
- Book a moving company at least 4 weeks in advance. Movers have busy schedules and booking early guarantees a spot on their calendar. Consider moving on a weekday or mid-month when there is less traffic and the movers are less busy.
- Take inventory of everything you pack. This list will be useful when assessing if all your belongings were delivered to your new home. Staying organized makes your move easy to manage.
- Pack electronic devices in their original boxes. If you don’t have them, use blankets and soft clothes as padding to protect them from breaking. Remember to take a picture of how the cords are connected before unplugging them so that you can reconnect them with ease.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always use a professional moving company
- Storage units: Perhaps you need to renovate your new house or to downsize. To be sure your items are kept in a special environment with controlled climate, talk to your movers. They usually offer storage facilities that are under 24-hour surveillance to ensure the security and safety of your items.
- They are better organized: Often times, people forget some items in their old houses only to remember when they start unpacking. This cannot happen on a professional mover’s watch. They are thorough and will go through every room and even the garden and garage to ensure nothing is left behind. The movers know what to expect during a move and have back up plans in case of any obstacles along the way.
- No heavy lifting: There is no need to risk your health and that of your friends by trying to carry heavy stuff down the stairs. This is what the movers are trained to do and will put every effort to protect your items from getting damaged. They use straps, dollies, and ramps to safely lift and carry heavy and bulky items.
- Insurance options: Apart from the government’s mandatory cover of $0.60 per pound per item, professional movers offer a variety of insurance options you can choose from. Discuss the details with your mover and make sure you understand the terms. To verify the insurance details of your mover, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Tips to help you find a reliable moving company
The staff of a reputable moving company should be able to answer any questions you have thoroughly and satisfactorily. If you feel unsure about the response you received, you might want to consider another mover.
Check the complaints records on trusted sites such as the FMCSA and the Better Business Bureau. You want a company you are confident working with. Trust is a major issue when looking for movers and a company with a lot of complaints cannot be trusted.
Only hire a mover that is a good fit for you. Can the mover comfortably accommodate all your possessions in one trip? Ask if they charge to provide additional padding materials. Also, inquire about the flexibility and availability of the services. Reputable movers should be able to guarantee pickup and delivery dates.
Our key services
- Long distance moving
- International moves
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Special moving (piano and pool table)
- Packing supplies
Why choose us?
Our track record is a testimony of the commitment we have towards giving our clients high-quality services. We focus on delivering your items without delay or complications regardless of the distance. We follow strict ethical moving practices that give us an edge over the other movers. If you want a mover you can trust for accuracy and efficiency, A-1 Auto Transport has got your back.
Get a free quote
Contact our customer support team on 888-509-3213 for more details. To get a free instant quote, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.