South Plainfield Long Distance Moving Companies
You may choose to move on your own. But why go through all the hassle while we are here to help? Movers know every trick in the book and your items will be handled by professionals who are experienced. Based in New Jersey, our services are of high quality and come at pocket-friendly prices. For a great moving experience to South Plainfield, book a date with us. We also relocate vehicles.
Top moving tips
- Plan how to use up all the food in your kitchen and freezer before moving day. Frozen food won't last a few hours if moved, hence to avoid wastage, invite your friends and neighbors for a farewell party.
- Pack a first night bag with essentials such as toiletries, a change of clothes, some snacks, and medication. You don’t want to dig through dozens of boxes to find a phone charger. Make sure to put the bag where you can easily access the items.
- If you have items in drawers, simply wrap them with plastic wrap and secure the contents with sealing tape. If you can, take the drawers out of the dressers to make them light and easy to carry.
- Visit the local post office to fill out a Change of Address List down all the important contacts that you intend to stay in touch with and email them the new address. Don’t forget your monthly magazine subscriptions.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Peace of mind. When managing your own move, there is only so much you can do before the moving day. But with professional movers, everything will be planned and executed professionally. They don’t leave room for error as they set a deadline they intend to beat and there will be no surprises along the way.
- Less risky. During a move, things can change instantly and you will be all alone to deal with any mishaps. But if you trust professional movers to take over, you will be saving yourself the stress and hassle of moving. There is no risk of you getting hurt or your items getting damaged.
- Cost effective. You must have heard some contradicting reports about the high cost of hiring movers. Contrary to what people believe, this will save you money in the long run. You won't have to purchase packing supplies, hire equipment or tools, or hire a truck. And don’t forget the headache of packing by yourself. On the other hand, this is an easy task for the movers and they provide an all-inclusive package that handles all that.
- Movers are organized. The moment you hire a professional moving company, they send a team to inspect your household items so they can prepare well. They will provide specialized services if you have delicate and heavy items such as the piano and pool table. They will also suggest the right truck size to carry your items on a single trip.
How to find a good moving company
Find out if the company has good reviews. Customers leave comments about their moving experience on trusted sites such as the Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List. The reviews and ratings will give you a clue on which movers are worth considering.
Your mover should be licensed and insured. Check the validity of their credentials with the FMCSA and ensure they are registered and authorized to operate. For in-state movers, confirm their legitimacy with the local authorities.
Experience is a major factor to consider when moving. A company with a long successful track record is more likely to offer services of high standards compared to an upcoming company. With the information provided on their website and other online resources, you can be able to establish how long they have been in business.
Services offered at A-1 Auto Transport
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Pet transport
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
- International moving
- Long distance moving
Why use our services?
Moving in New Jersey has been taken a notch higher by A-1 Auto Transport. Customer satisfaction is our main focus and our full-service package ensures efficient relocation both within the country and overseas. Apart from getting the job done, our staff will be at hand to give you any assistance you need. We offer services that go beyond your expectations. When you work with us, you will always come back.
Let us help you!
For a clean, simple and effective move, hire us today. Call us on 888-509-3213. Get your free instant quote by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com