Moving To Or From South Georgia State College (SGSC)
Moving has often been associated with stress by most people. However, despite moving being deemed as a challenging task, it is interesting to note that it is one of life’s phases that we cannot escape. It is estimated that the average adult in America will move at least 11 to 12 times in their entire lifetime which translates to moving every 5 or 6 years! Therefore, as you get ready to move to or from South Georgia State College, you are just beginning your moving cycle and you need to get the process right from the get go. We are here to guide you as you prepare to move without any hassle. Furthermore, our company has been in existence for over 20 years now and we have helped folks move all over Georgia and America with great success.
How to make your move less stressful
Moving need not be a stressful process for you as you prepare to move to or from SGSC. In fact, it can actually be a hassle-free process that you will end up enjoying. Here is how to get organized to have a stress-free move.
- Start early: Get organized for your move as early as 6 to 8 weeks before your move date. You can do this by starting to pack items that you won’t need soon, such as extra divans, pillows, off-season clothes and shoes.
- Organize: Be careful not to toss everything into one box. All this will do is get your items damaged, broken and mixed up - making unpacking a nightmare. Pack items from different rooms in different and well labeled boxes.
- Hire moving help: Whether you decide to do a self-move or a full-service move, you will definitely need professional moving labor. The best way to do this is by contracting the services of a professional moving company and letting them know exactly what you need.
Do you really need to hire a professional moving company?
This must be a question running through your mind right now. We will answer you with a resounding ‘yes’ and these are the reasons why.
- To free up your time for other tasks: Moving is associated with packing, hauling and lifting, yet we forget that there are other activities you need to accomplish too. This could include saying goodbye to friends and family, shopping for a few personal belongings and so on. Let the movers handle the actual move as you focus on the other activities they cannot do for you.
- It’s stress-free: Handling all the details of a move can be stressful for you. Do not hesitate to hire a professional moving company to handle the move as they are better equipped to do this.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a good university mover
There are tons of moving companies out there, making the choice of one an overwhelming move to make. However, we have a few pointers to help find the best professional mover for your needs.
- Find out what services they offer: No one mover is exactly the same as the other in their service offering. Be sure to find out what kind of services they would offer you as you make your move to or from university.
- Do they have student discounts? We understand that students are on a strict budget, therefore be on the lookout for companies that offer a student discount. This will go a long way in making your move affordable.
- Request for an on-site estimate: Be sure to request for an on-site estimate. The importance of having an on-site estimate is that it is more accurate than a phone estimate since the mover will have looked at the size of your move and come up with a proper quote.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a full-service moving company offering a host of moving services such as university dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, moving labor for hire, full service moving, access to cheap and affordable moving companies, professional and free moving estimates, moving supplies, auto transport and moving storage. Furthermore, we will move you locally and long distance, across states and cross country, nationwide and internationally with no problem at all.
Why you should hire us
Over and above our wide range of moving services, we are a fully compliant professional moving company that is licensed and insured. Furthermore, we are a recognized ProMover and a member of the Better Business Bureau. Our Better Business Bureau accreditation speaks for us, as well as our more than twenty years in the moving industry.
Move with us!
Call us today via 888-509-3213 to handle your university move. Additionally, you can fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall contact you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.