Are you interested in shipping cars to or from South El Monte, there's only one shipping company capable of providing all that you need and that is A-1 Auto Transport. Over the 25 years that we have been in operation, we have established efficient shipping routes to numerous locations around the world. We have an infrastructure of over 40 terminals, 30 carriers, offices, and storage units around the world. We are capable of shipping your vehicle and any other item to or from California, any of the other 49 States in America and even internationally. Our name has become synonymous with offering fast, reliable, efficient, yet affordable shipping services. Partner with us for a truly smooth and straightforward shipping experience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|South El Monte to San Diego||$121||121 miles||1 - 2 days|
|South El Monte to Salt Lake City||$507||677 miles||3 - 5 days|
|South El Monte to Albuquerque||$582||777 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Omaha to South El Monte||$924||1541 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Kansas City to South El Monte||$963||1606 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to South El Monte||$1092||2730 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to South El Monte||$1114||2786 miles||7 - 9 days|
|South El Monte to Detroit||$1135||2270 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from South El Monte
We have the infrastructure and the workforce to transport any item to any corner of this city. Our drivers are equipped and experienced to handle any obstacle that they might face during the shipping process. You can count on us for quality services and on-time deliveries.
Besides shipping cars to or from South El Monte, we also ship to the neighboring cities such as El Monte, Rosemead, Avocado Heights, Temple City, Monterey Park, Montebello, West Puente Valley, San Gabriel, Whittier, Baldwin Park, Alhambra, Pico Rivera, San Marino, Valinda, and La Puente.
There are plenty of shipping options to look forward to when you ship with us. Some of the services we offer include:
- Military personally owned vehicles shipping. We have been serving people in the military for over 20 years. In that time, we have shipped thousands of vehicles from bases all around the world. They are accorded some privileges such as discounts and price-cuts as gratitude for their immense sacrifice. These privileges are extended to every member of the armed forces whether actively serving or retired.
- Shipping for snowbirds. Every winter season, there are scores of people who move to warmer towns and cities to get away from the cold. They set off a frenzy of shipping activities all around the country. During that time, many auto shippers fight for customers by giving discounts and price wars. You can save a considerable sum if you choose to ship your vehicle during this time.
- Door to door shipping. If you are the kind of person that enjoys convenience and does not like getting his or her hands dirty, then this is the service for you. We will take care of every aspect of the shipping process once you give us the paperwork. Your vehicle will be picked up from your doorstep and delivered to your desired destination.
- Shipping for college students. If you are a student that has just been accepted to a college that is worlds apart from your home and you would wish to take your vehicle with you when school starts, we have your back. You will be accorded discounts which help you save money for more important items such as books.
The types of vehicles that we ship
Some of the vehicles that we ship include:
- RVs and motorhomes. Camping in an RV or a motorhome is one of the safest ways to do it. You will get to enjoy the nature and still have amenities that make your life comfortable. The only drawback to RVs is their high fuel consumption. Driving them over long distances can burn a hole in your pocket. Although shipping them isn't cheap either due to their size, it is a safer alternative since you won't have to drive over long distances.
- Luxury vehicles
- Electric vehicles
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- Clean both the inside and the outside of your vehicle. Take pictures of any damages and ensure you record them on the bill of lading.
- Make sure your vehicle is serviced by an experienced mechanic.
- Remove all your personal items.
- Leave about a quarter full tank of gas in your car.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Deactivate any parking passes and toll tags.
Why ship with us?
We have a wealth of experience and the expertise required to fulfill any shipping task. You have no need to worry about your shipment since it is insured for full value replacement. You also get to know the progress of your shipment through our satellite tracking system.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.