South Daytona Long Distance Moving Companies
South Daytona in Volusia County, Florida has 15,000 residents. The city which was once an agricultural powerhouse has gradually developed into an urbanized centre. The northern part of the city has residential estates connected by rail and road. The south and central part of the city has commercial centres and three islands. Recreational activities include swimming along Daytona Beach and tours in the botanical gardens and state parks. South Daytona has a golf course along Congo River. People move for work, settlement or favourable climate. A-1 Auto Transport has been at the helm of the moving industry for over 20 years. We also provide vehicle shipping in South Daytona.
Why hire a moving company?
- Experience: Moving companies have years of experience. They have conducted thousands of moves in different states. They have permits and know the best routes to navigate. This experience ensures your items are handled in the best possible way.
- Right equipment: Movers are equipped to handle all types of moves. They have dollies and ramps to move heavy, immobile items. The trucks have air ride cushions that prevent damage of items in transit. They can dismantle and assemble specialized furniture with ease.
- Safety and insurance: Moving companies have professionally trained employees who handle items with proper caution. The employees are well built for heavy lifts and carrying of items. The items are wrapped to protect against fragments. Delicate items are also handled separately for extra protection. The safety of your items is of prime importance to the moving company. A moving company has cargo insurance for all items being moved. They also cover all workers conducting the move and the vehicle ferrying the load.
- Storage services: If you need to move in later than planned, movers can store your items until you are settled. They cater for long term and short term storage. The goods are stored safely and are accessible at your discretion.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to have a smooth move
- Hire a reliable mover months prior and organize all that is needed before moving day. Organize yourself by having a schedule that is more than 3 Mark all the activities on a calendar and use reminders.
- Acquire packing material and begin packing weeks in advance. Get reused boxes from U-haul or buy from Home Depot. Sort out your load and only pack the necessary items. You can also use suitcases to save on the cost of purchasing new boxes.
- Ask for help from friends early enough. Packing and loading are tedious tasks and require all the help available.
- Label all the boxes along the sides. Use brightly colored labels for easy identification. Fragile items should have clear warnings.
- Call the movers and inform them of your readiness. Ask all questions about what to expect or what can be done
- Change your address and update all concerned people and companies.
How to find the best mover in South Daytona
Check Company reviews at Better Business Bureau. This organization rates a company’s performance as per the reviews and their professional assessment. They also allow customers to forward complaints in case they were given substandard services. BBB accreditation dictates superior services.
All movers in Florida have a FDOT number from the Federal Motor Service Carrier Association. The carrier number permits them to conduct their activities within the boundaries of the state.
Consider a mover that is registered with American Movers and Storage Association. The association vets all moving companies and subjects them to a rigorous background check before registration. Any moving company that is a member of AMSA is trustworthy.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our employees are professionally trained and engaged long term. This close-knit connection and consistency has enabled us to have the best customer support staff. We have a customer support page that is open 24/7 with a dedicated team that is ready to respond to your queries.
We have invested in digitizing our services to enable us to serve you more efficiently. Our trucks are satellite navigated to reduce delivery windows and keep your items safe.
Our services include
- Storage services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Long distance house moves
- Bulky and specialized furniture moves
- Door to door relocations
- Residential moves
- Pet moves
- Vehicle relocation
- Full moving services
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Cheap South Daytona movers
Call us now
Call 1-888-509-3213 or visit our website at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page, and get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.