South Bend Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that May is the National Moving Month? This is the busiest season for moving companies and most of them are fully booked. Many homes are on sale which means an increase in homeowners. If you are one of the thousands of residents planning a move to or from South Bend, A-1 Auto Transport is here to make sure everything goes as planned. Having the leading moving company in Indiana handle your move is the best decision you can make. We offer high quality moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips to make your move easier
- Reserve parking space to avoid inconveniences on moving day. If the truck or van is parked farther from your house, the move will be slower since your items will have to be carried all the way.
- Use every suitcase and bag you have to pack your items. You’ll spend less money purchasing boxes and other packing supplies. Make sure you label the bags using colored tags. Use the same color to mark the rooms where each bag is destined for to make it easy for the movers.
- If you have many electronic devices, take a picture of their connection. This will help you easily reconnect them when you’re setting up stuff at your new place.
- Visit your new place before moving in to find out the favorite restaurants, hang out spots, weekend getaways and perfect recreational activities for you and your family.
- Look for a trustworthy moving company to hire. Movers will help you relocate easily and fast. Carry out thorough research when picking a moving company for the safety of your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Protection of your items: Your friends cannot handle your belongings as professionally as the staff of a professional moving company would. The movers train their employees on the techniques to pack, lift and load even the most delicate items such as antiques and paintings. You can rest assured that your items will be delivered without a scratch.
- Time management: Most of us are busy and have to take time off work in order to effectively plan for a move. But when you hire a professional mover, your work routine won’t be interrupted. They will handle every aspect of the move as per your instructions and help you settle within a short time.
- Liability: This is the best part of hiring a moving company. The movers take full responsibility for the safety of your items and you are sure of compensation in case of any damages. The movers offer a variety of insurance options that you can choose from. But the federal government requires them to provide the basic cover of $0.60 per pound per item.
- Professional assistance: You can have friends help you out when moving from your current home. But who will help you unload and arrange your items at your new place? Unless you hire people which will cost you more. With professional movers, everything will be handled while you relax and focus on other issues.
Tips for finding a reliable moving company
Find out if the company you’re interested in is a member of any association such as the American Moving and Storage Association. Here you can find legitimate moving companies since they must pass a strict background check to be certified. Through their ProMover program, consumers are protected from falling into the hands of scammers.
A legitimate company should provide their physical address and contact information on their website. This way, you can visit their facility to check if they exist. With many rogue operators out there pretending to be professionals, one can never be too careful.
Movingscam.com provides reviews of moving companies from customers who have moved in the past. You’ll get valuable information about the best and worst moving companies. Movers with many positive reviews show reliability, honesty and trust.
Our moving services
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Office relocation
- Pet transport
- Cheap South Bend movers
Why hire us?
We know moving is a stressful time for you and your family that’s why we have the best moving solutions that fit the needs of every individual. With our dedicated team of experts, your belongings will be handled with care and delivered to your new home well before the deadline. Apart from being professionals, our staff offers personal assistance to help you get through the moving process comfortably. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for efficient and reliable moving services.
Talk to us
Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.