Moving To or From Sonoma State University
Moving is a process we cannot avoid in our entire lifetime. In fact, it is estimated that an adult in America will move at least 10 times in their entire lifetime. Therefore, moving should be embraced as a part of life, and not treated as a cumbersome project. As a student moving into university dorms or out into your first apartment, you may be approaching the subject of moving with great trepidation. However, we can assure you that your experience does not have to be challenging or stressful in any way. In fact, we have moved hundreds of students to and from Sonoma State University with very good reviews. Moreover, our moving experience over twenty years has had us move families and companies all over California and the entire country with very good success.
Tips and hacks to a hassle-free student move
Moving as a student can actually be turned into a hassle-free experience if you follow these easy tips.
- Pack early: Begin packing away what you do not use regularly, as early as three weeks in advance. You can pack away extra comforters and duvets as well as clothes and shoes that are off-season.
- Label and color-code your boxes: Be sure to label each box according to its contents. Additionally, it is important to separate items from each room into separate boxes. You can use color coded stickers to label these boxes making them clearly visible.
- Look up moving hacks: Moving hacks are basically moving tips and tricks to make your moving experience easier. For example, you can learn how to use less space when packing kitchen items by packing plates vertically rather than flat.
Reasons to hire a professional mover for your university move
It may seem like a far-fetched idea to many to hire a professional mover for a small move like yours. However, no move is too small for professional moving services. Here are a few reasons why.
- To keep your items safe: Professional movers are trained to pack and wrap your items for a move with no damage or breakages. Furthermore, your items will remain insured against any loss or damage for the duration of the move.
- They have trucks: You may have more items than your car could accommodate. Furthermore, the prospect of making more than one car trip is tiresome and expensive. Professional movers have trucks that are big enough to fit all your items in just one of them.
- It is more cost-effective: Hiring a professional mover is not a cheap venture; however it is a worthwhile investment. This is because one cost covers all the aspects of your move as opposed to paying for different services if you were to handle the move by yourself.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best university mover
When you are looking for a moving company for your university move, it is important to find one that suits all your needs. Here is how to find the best university mover.
- References: Ask family and friends for references to moving companies that they have used before. Alternatively, you can check with the American Moving and Storage Association for a list of reputable moving companies.
- Moving insurance: All professional moving companies are required to take on liability of your items during packing and transportation. It is however important to find out if your items are fully insured, and what the insurance really covers.
- Experience in the industry: Be sure to pick a mover who has at least ten years’ experience in the moving industry. This will safeguard you from any quacks as well as any bad experiences that may not have been documented yet.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a full range of moving services that include local moving, long distance moving, cross country, door to door, national and international moving services. Furthermore, we offer trucks for hire, cheap moving estimates, moving labor, packing and unpacking services, affordable prices as well as university and dorm moving services. Additionally, we offer auto transport and moving storage services.
Here is why you should pick us to move you
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a fully fledged moving services provider with over ten years of experience in the moving industry. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Furthermore, we have memberships with the American Moving and Storage Association as well as ProMover. Our success stories are well documented by customer reviews as well as our Better Business Bureau accreditation over the years.
Call us today!
Contact us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving queries. You can also reach us by filling out the form at the top of the page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.