Sonoma Long Distance Moving Companies
Sonoma City which is found in Sonoma County is often referred to as Sonoma Valley. The city has rich history encompassing Spanish missionaries and World War 2. There is ancient equipment used in WW2, such as biplanes and old barracks. Perhaps what Sonoma is well known for is its fine wine. It arguably has the best wine in California, and beyond. Moving to this city is a relish for an adventurous soul. The landscape is well equipped for; hikes, nature walks, bike rides and parks. Professional movers handle several types of moves, but none is more equipped, and trusted than A-1 Auto Transport.
How to choose a professional moving company
- Conduct a company background research; visit the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to view company records. Use the USDOT to verify the company number. Check whether it’s regulated by CPUC and view its membership on AMSA.
- Inquire from previous customers which company renders the best services. Check the company’s website on review pages and gauge from responses how the company deals with its customers. Use more credible sites as Transportreviews.com to see customers experience.
- Check on fees charged per load, basic insurance provided and extra costs in all agreements. Moving companies will most likely front price per load, and insurance in the quotation, beware, there are hidden charges in the contract. They do that to ensure the fee charged looks less, since illusion works magic in pricing.
- It`s advisable to engage a registered lawyer when signing any contract with a moving company. The clauses inserted in the document may dupe unknowing customers. Some use fake companies to source for huge deposits, and then they disappear.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why use a professional moving company
- Reliability and time: Moving companies work with agreements, hence, they are always compelled to deliver for them to succeed in the industry. The contract signed is a guarantee that the work will be done at the time agreed, and per the charge incurred. The company has trained employees who allocate sufficient time for each move. The company will move fast and settle you as quickly as possible to avoid affixed costs that may arise.
- Risk factor: Professional moving companies place all risks associated with moving onto their shoulders. The company provides insurance, covers delays, damage and loss. Mechanization and experience is rampant in the business, thus accidents are rare.
- Energy used: Moving is quite tiresome. The items are heavy and many. The trips to and from the premises to the moving vehicle, are exhausting. The work requires well-built individuals with stamina. DIY can result to broken bones, back aches and exhaustion which takes a toll on the body and mind. Save yourself the stress, hire a professional.
Tips on how to make your move easier
- Plan the move weeks before to have adequate time for both sides to execute the move.
- Have a check list in your possession. Make an inventory of all items in each room. Take clear photographs, which acts as evidence in case of loss, or damage. It’s also useful when reconnecting appliances in the new premises.
- Separate bulky items, sharp items from fragile items and personal possessions. Use a different bag/ box to pack utilities. This ensures one can transition easily to the new area.
- Donate or sell what you don`t need to avoid incurring unnecessary costs.
- Use color coding to identify items packed in each box.
- Prepare early enough before the movers arrive.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
We have been in the business for over 20 years. Our experience is exhaustive, having dealt with thousands of customers. We take customer satisfaction seriously and conduct our operations with utmost professionalism. We have been given 5 stars on Myreviews.com and have several accolades to show for our superb work.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Auto transport
- Military relocations
- Pet transport
- Commercial and Residential moving
- Long distance moving services
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Coast to Coast and Interstate moving
- Apartment moves
- Commercial moving services
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Cheap Sonoma movers
Our values and principles propel us to the upper echelon. We are driven by efficiency, sustainability and communication. We adhere to all laws of the land and comply with set rules in all states. Customer satisfaction is our measure of achievement.
Get in Touch
Call us on 888-509-3213 get us at A-1 Auto Transport. Please remember to fill in the form at the top of the page to get superb deals.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.