Safe And Reliable Sonoma County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sonoma County is located in the western region of the state of California. It is the northwestern-most county in the San Francisco Bay Area, which consists of nine counties. Agriculture and tourism are the main contributors to the economy of this county of almost half a million residents. Its major cities such as Santa Rosa, Cloverdale, Sonoma, and Petaluma, are common destinations for auto shippers. As a California vehicle transport company, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Sonoma County.
Read on to find out more about our services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sonoma County to Los Angeles||$455||455 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Sonoma County to Seattle||$604||806 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Sonoma County to Albuquerque||$695||1159 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Sonoma County||$772||1288 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Sonoma County||$1000||2001 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Sonoma County to Memphis||$1082||2164 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Sonoma County||$1179||2949 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Miami to Sonoma County||$1277||3194 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Services we offer in Sonoma County
All our car transportation services are available when shipping your car to or from Sonoma County. They include:
- Door-to-door services – we can ship your car to any location in Sonoma County. Our drivers are experienced and familiar with the road routes and highways in the county.
- Terminal shipping – we have over 40 shipping terminals distributed in major cities across the nation where you can pick or drop your car for shipping. This method of pickup and delivery cuts the shipping cost.
- Open transport – this method of shipping is the most common because it is cheap. The open trailers used to transport cars can accommodate as much as 12 cars.
- Enclosed transport – this is a method of shipping that protects your car from road debris, harsh weather, and prying eyes. We have both the soft-sided and hard-sided enclosed trucks.
- Luxury car transport – this is a service dedicated to high-end cars such as exotics, classics, antiques, and sports cars. Such vehicles require handling with extra care during transit. We load and unload these cars using a hydraulic lift gate, and use air ride suspension and other techniques to ascertain damage-free shipping.
- Expedited shipping – the car shipping process takes time. Scheduling just one shipment could take more than a week. What if you do not have such time? Then use our expedited shipping service which gives you guaranteed pickup and delivery dates.
The main reason we have so many repeat customers is affordable shipping rates. But, don’t just take our word for it. Request a free quote from us and compare it to our competitor's pricing. You will find our pricing to be among the lowest. And we provide quality services too.
We offer discounts in Sonoma County!
Every customer wants to cut their budget as much as possible. We understand that. And that is why we offer several discounts. Our most attractive discount is the discount for first-time shippers. If you are shipping for the first time, we want to make the process as easy as possible. What better way to do that than to reduce your shipping budget?
People who qualify for our other discounts are college students, seniors, snowbirds, and military personnel. We also provide significant price cuts on multiple car shipping.
Clearly, if you are looking for the services of shipping cars to or from Sonoma County, you are in the right place. Our 20 years of experience, quality of services, and affordable shipping rates are the top reasons for hiring us. Start what will result in a smooth shipping experience by requesting a free quote on this page. For more information, call us on the number at the top right corner of this page.
Zip codes included in Sonoma County
- 94922 Bodega
- 94923 Bodega Bay
- 94927 Cotati
- 94927 Rohnert Park
- 94928 Cotati
- 94928 Rohnert Park
- 94931 Cotati
- 94951 Penngrove
- 94952 Petaluma
- 94953 Petaluma
- 94954 Petaluma
- 94955 Petaluma
- 94972 Valley Ford
- 94975 Petaluma
- 94999 Petaluma
- 95401 Santa Rosa
- 95402 Santa Rosa
- 95403 Larkfield
- 95403 Santa Rosa
- 95404 Santa Rosa
- 95405 Santa Rosa
- 95406 Santa Rosa
- 95407 Santa Rosa
- 95408 Santa Rosa
- 95409 Santa Rosa
- 95412 Annapolis
- 95416 Boyes Hot Springs
- 95419 Camp Meeker
- 95421 Cazadero
- 95425 Cloverdale
- 95430 Duncans Mills
- 95431 Eldridge
- 95433 El Verano
- 95436 Forestville
- 95439 Fulton
- 95441 Geyserville
- 95442 Glen Ellen
- 95444 Graton
- 95446 Guerneville
- 95448 Healdsburg
- 95450 Jenner
- 95452 Kenwood
- 95462 Russian River Mdws
- 95462 Monte Rio
- 95465 Occidental
- 95471 Rio Nido
- 95472 Freestone
- 95472 Sebastopol
- 95473 Sebastopol
- 95476 Sonoma
- 95480 Stewarts Point
- 95486 Villa Grande
- 95487 Vineburg
- 95492 Windsor
- 95497 The Sea Ranch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.