Safe And Reliable Somerton Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipping business is not for every company that claims to be an auto mover. Bike owners should carry out due diligence when looking for a shipper. Avoid hiring fraudulent persons purporting to move bikes. It is so traumatizing when you deal with such inexperienced haulers as there is a likelihood that they will ruin the motorbike or deliver it way late.
You need to use a motorbike hauler with several years’ experience, the suitable up-to-date equipment, and trained staff to guarantee you of effectiveness and security. A-1 Auto Transport must be your ideal shipping associate. We will not only deliver your motorcycles in Somerton but also to any other international destination.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
These are some of the most suitable motorcycle shipping methods we have in store.
- Enclosed trailer transport – with this shipping option, the motorcycle is transported in a covered truck to make sure that it is secure from weather elements.
- Open-air moving – this is a very popular shipping option for young riders because it is pocket-friendly.
- Crating – also known as palleted shipping, crating involves placing the motorcycle in a wooden crate and strapping it inside with the help of tie-down belts. Recommended for exotic bikes.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Every motorcycle shipping company has unique requirements when it comes to preparing the bike for shipping. What works for one is not exactly what works for another. Here are the most common procedures used for preparing motorbikes for shipping.
- Insure your motorcycle. For optimum protection, we advise bike owners to have their machines covered in addition to our insurance coverage.
- Wash your engine on two wheels. It is easier to notice any slight damage on a clean bike. Shipping a clean bike eases the process at the customs.
- On a notebook, note down the identified damages. Hand in a copy to the shippers for reference.
- Have the tires well inflated and the battery fully charged.
- With a camera, capture clear pictures of the bike at various angles; the back, front, and sideways.
- Fluids should be drained. The drivers are exposed to fire risks in case flammable fluids get spilled while on the move.
- Remove any personal items from the storage units on the bike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
When looking for a motorbike shipping service in Somerton, you should have a deep look into their activities. If possible look for some of the factors explained below:
- The motorcycle shipping company should be approved by the Association of Movers in America. They should also be in a position to produce licenses and permits to conduct businesses in other countries of your interest.
- The shipper should have been operating in the industry for a couple of years and successfully shipped a lot of
- The reviews on the official website of the shipper should have more positive comments than negative ones.
- Be sure to hire a shipping service with well-trained staff members. It is very important to use experts when shipping bikes. There is a reduced chance of damage or loss.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Choose A-1 Auto Transport because:
- A-1 Auto Transport is registered with the US Department of Transport and has the permit to operate within the US. Also, for international shipping, we are endorsed by International Association of Movers.
- Our staff members are vetted, highly trained, they have the experience, and are qualified in offering quality motorcycle moving services.
- We have a support crew that is reachable 24/7.
- We take pride in offering our services in real time.
- We only use real humans, unlike other shippers who use bots.
Our Somerton motorcycle shipping services
- Temporary storage services. We will store your bike safely until you come and collect it.
- Free advisory services. If you are clueless about what process to follow, we will guide you through the entire procedure.
- Instant and real-time tracking. We have invested in high-end satellites that will help us keep track of your cargo’s location at all times
- Free quotes. We do not charge any fees for the quotes. Also, they have no obligations attached.
- Crating services. We can build the wooden boxes for you if you cannot find a suitable builder.
- Insurance coverage. We are fully covered to offer the cargo maximum protection.
Talk to us!
For additional information, reach out through 18004522880. Fill out our online form for free quotes.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory