Somers Point Long Distance Moving Companies
Somers Point in Atlantic County is the oldest settlement in the state of New Jersey. It attracts thousands of tourists each year who flock to experience old-age architecture, fine beaches and an urban lifestyle. Somers Point also has the Tuckahoe-Corbin City Fish and Wildlife Management Area which is rich in marine life and historical memorabilia. If you need smooth moving services in Somers Point, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also handle auto transportation.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Organization: Professional movers handle moves on a day to day basis which builds on their experience in packing, loading and delivery of your items. The professionally trained personnel label your items clearly which makes unpacking very easy at your new house. They know how the move should proceed and what to avoid making the move flow smoothly.
- Packing: Packing for the long haul can be exacting. It requires professional skills to ensure your items arrive safely and within time. Moving companies are trained on how to pack all items. They have different packing techniques; wrapping your items with bubble wrap and packing them in quality corrugated boxes. The boxes are labeled along the sides to create order. Movers can also dismantle large items and move them in bits.
- Safety: Movers are trained on every aspect of a move. They come with quality packing material that aids in their tasks and ensuring your items do not get damaged during packing. They also have equipment such as trolleys and ramps to load your items safely in the truck. The trucks are modified with air-cushioned carriers and real-time satellite tracking technology to ensure safety during transit.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Checklist for an upright mover in Somers Point
Experienc: Experience makes the moving process easy. The most experienced moving companies are members of the American Movers and Storage Association and have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Choose moving companies that have been in the moving industry for more than 10 years. Also, ensure they have previously handled moves similar to yours.
Permits: Moving companies have different jurisdictions. There are movers who operate within the state and those that operate across states. Intrastate movers or local moving companies are licensed by the New Jersey Department of Transport while the state to state movers are licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
They should have a genuine certificate of registration, a household items moving license and insurance to conduct moves.
Pricing: Reliable moving companies provide an estimate before they handle any move. It shows how much the move will cost and how long it will take. Check how they charge for each moving service and settle for the company with fair prices and discounts.
To get a better deal from moving companies, move during the off-season.
Tips for a stress-free move
- Schedule your move strategically. Make sure it falls during the off-season, preferably between the months of November and March. This period is less hectic due to a reduced number of people moving.
- Create a moving plan. Schedule moving dates and note them down in your electronic gadgets. It makes your move organized and reduces the chances of delays and forgetfulness.
- Acquire all the right moving materials at least a month in advance. Assemble packing material like corrugated boxes, tapes, wrappers and markers and put them in a specific room to be used as your packing base.
- Go room by room and start by packing the non-essential items. This ensures they are the first to be loaded and last to be unloaded.
- Tape the boxes with 2 layers of tape at the bottom and along the edges. This enhances their strength to hold heavy items.
- Label all the boxes along the sides to ease identification. When marking special instructions, use bright colors and huge markings. This ensures movers exercise proper caution.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
As one of the largest worldwide shipping companies, we have 5-star ratings across several customer review websites. This is proof of our incredible services and customer satisfaction.
Our moving services
- Long distance moves
- Government moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle relocations
- Door to door relocations
- Storage services
- Specialized moves
Contact us today
Talk to us on 1-888-509-3123 or check out A-1 Auto Transport for remarkable services at affordable rates. Fill out the form at the top of our page to schedule a free moving walk through.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org