Solon Long Distance Moving Companies
Solon is a city in Cuyahoga County, the state of Ohio. It has been voted among the best places to live multiple times by Money Magazine. It has also been voted as the best place to raise kids in the country and the safest city in Ohio. Notable attractions include the South Chagrin Reservation and Liberty Park. If you wish to move to Solon smoothly, engage A-1 Auto Transport, the most experienced moving and auto relocation company in Ohio.
Why you need a moving company
- Lesser chance you will end up in the hospital. When doing a self-move, it is easy to get injured by bulky household goods such as L-couches and king size beds. They are heavy to lift and carry to the loading vehicle. They can also graze your apartment’s walls causing damages which will lead to additional expenses. With moving companies, they use trained labor to handle your household goods. They can lift and carry heavy items with ease and come with equipment such as trolleys and ramps to move very heavy items. This ensures you only handle the simple and less risky tasks like packing.
- Convenience. Moving companies handle moves in the most efficient manner. They assemble moving supplies, handle all moving tasks and deliver your household goods within your timeline. They also have full-service moves that cater to packing to unpacking and house arrangement. They also handle any additional requests from the customer.
- Emergencies. Emergencies in the moving industry include natural disasters, separations or job relocations. They happen so fast and most people do not have time to prepare. This can be stressful, but with moving companies you do not have to worry since they have the experience and resources to handle emergency moves.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find quality movers in Solon
- Customer reviews. Customer review sites like the Better Business Bureau have verified reviews from thousands of customers. The reviews major on the company’s customer service. A moving company that has quality services is reviewed positively by their customers and those with poor services receive negative reviews.
- Permits. Enter the company’s DOT carrier number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify their compliance with the United States Department of Transport laws. This includes; a valid household goods moving license, updated insurance, a satisfactory safety rating and zero pending violations.
- Membership with professional associations. The American Movers and Storage Association has a directory of over 3,500 state to state moving companies. All the companies are properly trained on provision of quality services and adherence to the set code of ethics.
- Consumer complaints. Use the Better Business Bureau to view how many consumer complaints a company registers. During the first years of a company, they tend to make mistakes which lead to numerous complaints, but with time the complaints reduce due to experience and training. Avoid any experienced moving company with numerous complaints.
- Awards. Check whether the company has any accolades due to its services. Moving companies that have been recognized by the government or private organizations due to their exceptional services are reliable. Use the Corporate Critic to check moving companies’ corporate social responsibility record. A-1 Auto Transport has been recognized for community empowerment projects like scholarships.
(Moving companies that are members of the Environmental Protection Agency’s Smart Way Programme have concern for the environment. A-1 Auto Transport is a member of the Smart Way Programme).
The best tips for a seamless move
- Avoid moving during summer. Most people move during summer which results in inflated moving rates and congestion on the roads, meaning delays.
- During the first month to the moving date, handle the non-conventional moving tasks such as changing your address, informing friends about your move and scoping the new place you are moving to.
- To ensure you pack efficiently, only pack the items you need, use help from mobile packing apps or use A-1 Auto Transport’s full-service move that includes packing.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We have 25 years of moving experience and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. This is assurance that we are knowledgeable about moving and have the best services across the country and overseas.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Storage services
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- State to state moves
- Corporate relocations
- Military relocations
- Furniture moves
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
- Door to door deliveries
Contact us today
Talk to the moving experts on 1-888-509-3213 or check out A-1 Auto Transport for quality moving services. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free moving quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.