The city of Soledad is located in Monterey County, California. The word Soledad means solitude in Spanish. The town might have been solitary in the beginning with farmland and cattle but it is now bustling with life and new beginnings. With one of the most fertile lands in the country, the city has come to be known as 'the salad bowl of the world.' Great efforts have gone into preserving the rich soil with strict guidelines set in place on the types of pesticide or fertilizer that can be used. Although most of the crops grown are salad crops, the town also has large vineyards and wineries spread out along the landscape. They offer wine tasting sessions and good prices.
If you would like to visit the area or move into it, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport and we will help you with your shipping requirements. We are a shipping company that specializes in shipping cars to or from Soledad, the rest of America, and major cities across the world. We offer very reliable services and on-time deliveries. Ship with us and experience one of the best services in the industry.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Soledad to Los Angeles||$278||278 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Soledad to Las Vegas||$464||464 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dallas to Soledad||$977||1629 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Minneapolis to Soledad||$1045||2090 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Chicago to Soledad||$1105||2210 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Soledad||$1145||2863 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Soledad||$1196||2991 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Soledad to Miami||$1206||3017 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Soledad
Proper organization, having the best equipment and the best staff is the major reason for our success. This has enabled us to open up various shipping routes around the world. We also spend vast resources in finding the best routes to use in order to make timely deliveries. Some of the routes we use when we are shipping cars to or from Soledad are U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 146. Areas around Soledad that we also ship to include Greenfield, Gonzales, King City, Salinas, Hollister, Seaside, Marina, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Watsonville, Gilroy, Aptos, Los Banos, Capitola, and Morgan Hill.
- Freight shipping. If you are a farmer in need of shipping your farm produce to a far away location then this is the service for you. We will ship your produce in refrigerated containers to ensure that they don’t go bad. We also ship other items under this freight shipping service which include mining, construction equipment and supplies, engines, turbines, full and half full truckloads, general cargo and so much more.
- Interstate car towing. Moving your vehicle across states has never been easier. You no longer have to risk your life and the safety of your vehicle driving over long distances on roads that you are not well conversant with. We can ship your car to any state you want.
- Door to door pick-up and delivery. We can now pick your car up from your doorstep and deliver it to any location across the world you want. With this service, only one person will handle your shipment throughout the whole journey and we can also arrange for it to be placed first into the carrier to avoid being loaded and offloaded multiple times.
- Moving from state to state. We provide efficient, safe, and on-time state to state moving services. We will help you pack your items, load them into the trucks and set them up in your new home. You will not experience any cases of theft when you move with us.
The types of vehicles that we have shipped
There are numerous types of vehicles that we have shipped over the years. They have come in different shapes and sizes. Some of them include golf carts, trucks, luxury cars, Sports utility vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, sedans, boats, recreational vehicles and motorhomes, motorcycles, and so many more. We have the facilities and the workforce to take on any type of vehicle.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Some of the things that you must do include:
- Clearing the car of any personal items and custom installations.
- Ensuring that the vehicle only has a quarter tank of gas.
- Cleaning and taking pictures of any damages just in case there's a dispute.
- Taking your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified and experienced mechanic.
- Disabling and removing all toll tags and parking passes.
- Making duplicate copies of your car keys.
- Deactivating your alarm system.
Ship with us
You get the opportunity of having a stress-free shipping experience when you ship with us. We are always straightforward on all our procedures, schedules, and services. You can also make considerable savings by choosing to partner with us.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.