Smithfield Long Distance Moving Companies
In the state of North Carolina, is the city of Smithfield which is also the county seat of Johnston County. The city lies along the Neuse River which has captivating sites. It also hosts the Ham and Yam festival and hundreds of other fun activities. Other notable attractions include the Ava Gardener Museum and Buffalo Creek Greenway. If you wish to make your move smooth, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide auto transport services.
Why hire a moving company?
- No stress: Moving involves a lot of logistics such as planning, acquiring supplies and accounting for your expenses. This can be overwhelming at times. Moving with a professional mover makes the process easy. Moving companies have trained and experienced personnel who come with adequate moving supplies, ensuring that every task is handled efficiently.
- Convenience: Moving companies make sure that they understand your move in its entirety and work towards making it as smooth as possible. They provide all the services the customer requires and any extra special requests. This ensures you do not have to close your business or take time off work to handle your move. All your needs are taken care of by the professionals.
- Trained personnel: Moving companies use professionals to handle moves. Their personnel have undergone hours of training on how to pack and load items meaning all moving tasks are carried out with expertise. The personnel have also worked together for long; hence know each other’s efficiencies and weaknesses and complement each other.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the best mover in Smithfield
When making a long distance move within the state of North Carolina, ensure the mover is licensed by the North Carolina Utilities Commission. Moving companies are required to read the customers their rights and responsibilities before handling each move.
State to state household goods moving licenses are issued and monitored by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The companies should also have a satisfactory safety rating, little pending violations and insurance to handle moves across the country.
Check past customer comments on sites like the Better Business Bureau. They enable you to establish the quality of the company’s services. The reviews also have insider tips on how to make your move affordable.
Ask several movers for a moving quote to compare the prices and services. To get an accurate quote inform the company of all household goods you want moved and the city you are moving to. Choose the quote that has fair rates, basic moving services and extras such as free packing material. Do not be tempted by an unusually low quote; this is one way rogue moving companies use to swindle unsuspecting customers.
View the mover’s corporate social responsibility record at the Corporate Critic. A company that is concerned with the community will also handle your household goods with care.
Tips for a seamless move to Smithfield
- Hire an experienced moving company to handle your move. Experienced movers are likely to offer better services and at affordable rates.
- Ensure you have adequate time between when you hire a moving company and your moving day. This ensures you handle all activities without forgetting others. It also ensures you get discounts for early bookings.
- Downsize your move. Separate household goods you do not use and donate them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. You can also sell them via a garage sale and use the money to facilitate your move.
- Create a moving budget after you take an inventory of all items you want moved. This ensures the budget is accurate. It also helps to keep any other expenses in check.
- Pack valuable items and move them under your care. Moving companies cover for all your items at $0.60 a pound. This can lead to huge losses in case of accidents.
- When packing, use corrugated boxes. They can hold a heavy load and protect your items better than normal boxes.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport prides itself in professionally trained personnel, advanced equipment and 25 years of experience. This enables us to consistently provide quality and affordable services.
Our moving services
- Affordable state to state moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Small moves
- Office moves
- Storage services
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Corporate relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
Get in touch
Feel free to call us on 1-888-509-3123 and speak with a moving expert. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.