Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Smith County, Mississippi
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Smith County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Smith County residents have open access to the diverse range of automobile transportation services offered by A-1 Auto Transport. We make moving of vehicles easy and convenient for the 16,491 people that reside in the area and the rest of Mississippi. Our transport trailers can haul single or multiple vehicles to near and far off locations at pocket-friendly rates. Additionally, vehicles shipped by our drivers are insured for ease of compensation in case of damage during transportation.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Smith County to Little Rock||$320||320 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Chicago to Smith County||$568||758 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Smith County to Minneapolis||$633||1056 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Smith County||$657||877 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Smith County to Colorado Springs||$709||1183 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Smith County||$715||954 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Smith County to Phoenix||$913||1523 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Salt Lake City to Smith County||$1020||1701 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Smith County
We focus on shipping cars to or from Smith County and its environs in a professional manner. Our drivers have mastered the various transportation routes in the area allowing us to ship cars to their destinations much faster. These routes comprise of Mississippi Highways 13, 18, 28, 35, 37, 481, 501, 540 and 902 which lead to different towns and cities in and out of Smith County. Some of these roads also extend to nearby states that share a border with the state of Mississippi.
Counties that share a border with the 637 square mile area also get to enjoy the vehicle moving services we offer. These counties are Scott County to the north, Jasper County to the east, Jones County to the southeast, Covington County to the south, Simpson County to the west and Rankin County to the northwest.
We have an assortment of car transportation options for individuals shipping locally and internationally. Some of the best for shipping cars to or from Smith County are:
- Snowmobile shipping: Snowmobiles are off-terrain vehicles that need to be shipped with care, if they are to be used for personal enjoyment or at sports tournaments. We understand the structure and general build of the vehicle and often use open trailers to ship them all over the US. Our trailers can hold snowmobiles of different sizes and move them safely to various destinations. Additionally, our trucks can ship several snowmobiles at one go nationwide as well as to overseas locations.
- Oversize vehicle shipping: Vehicles that are much larger than regular cars can be difficult to move on your own, both within the US and abroad. We make the process easier by using flat bed trucks that can accommodate oversize vehicles without placing them in danger. The vehicles are strapped down to avoid toppling over or shifting from one side to another when in transit. Besides, our costs for shipping such vehicles are quite reasonable, no matter the destination.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport is a trustworthy partner for those shipping cars to or from Smith County and abroad. We have twenty plus years of experience in moving vehicles to near and far flung locations with most of our clients recommending us to friends and family. To speak to a member of our sales team and get a free cost estimate, call us on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Smith County
- 39153- Burns
- 39116- Mize
- 39153- Raleigh
- 39153- Sylvarena
- 39168- Taylorsville