Safe And Reliable Smackover Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Smackover is a small city in Union County, on the southern part of Arkansas. The city rose after discovery of oil about a century ago. Today, it is a quiet place that offers the perks of small-town living to her residents. Folks with families prefer living here due to the low cost of living and availability of social amenities including medical care and the Smackover School District. The small-town status of Smackover, however means there is no reliable public transport system. Should you wish to have your private car shipped across any location, consider using A-1 Auto Transport. We are a 5-star rated company with more than two and a half decades of experience under our belt. Additionally, we have a dedicated team of experts that works tirelessly to provide the highest quality of services when shipping cars to or from Smackover.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Smackover to Bismarck||$88||88 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Kansas City to Smackover||$403||538 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Smackover to Chicago||$574||766 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Charlotte to Smackover||$616||822 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Smackover to Cheyenne||$703||1173 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Smackover||$803||1339 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Smackover to New York||$808||1348 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Smackover||$954||1591 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Smackover
Clients have two options when shipping cars; using a carrier firm, or a brokerage firm. The two operate differently; carrier firms own the resources needed to facilitate car shipping for different types of autos. Brokerage firms on the other hand, are merely middlemen that buy the car shipping order from you and sell it to a suitable carrier firm, who then perform the actual car shipping. While brokerage firms take the responsibility of researching for a suitable carrier firm from you, you may not always get a firm that make deliveries to an exact address.
A-1 Auto Transport operates as a carrier firm. Every day, we interact with our clients from their homes, business addresses or terminals when shipping their cars. Years of such service to our Smackover clientele have seen us grow familiar with the profile of the region. This way, we are able to make timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Smackover.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: We use open carriers to ship a majority of cars, due to its multipurpose nature. Open carriers come with single or double decked flatbed racks onto which the cars are loaded for transportation. The cars are left slightly exposed to the external environment, but they are completely safe from damage. The simplicity of using open carriers makes it the most affordable option available. Additionally, they can accommodate several cars, which greatly facilitates multi-car shipping.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are appropriate for shipping luxury cars, sports cars, classic cars and collector cars, collectively known as high-end cars. The carrier comes with an intermodal container which offers extra protection against external hazards that may damage the car, such as twigs, small pebbles and adverse weather condition. The container also offers privacy, a much needed privilege considering the flashy nature of high-end cars. Enclosed carriers, however, can only accommodate a certain profile of cars. Extra Large autos like RVs and some trucks may not fit in one, which limits the carrier’s use.
Types of cars we ship
How to prepare your car for transportation
- Remove all personal belongings: Carrier firms are instructed to check for household goods in the car before shipping. The Department of Transportation prohibits any carrier firm from shipping such items along with the car. Additionally, some household goods may add to the car’s overall weight, forcing you to pay more than is necessary.
- Wash the car: Every driver performs a car hauler’s inspection report to identify all pre-existing damages. It is hard to spot all damages on a dirty car.
- Run a car maintenance check: Look for any fluid leaks and have them fixed. An oil spill could not only cause mechanical issues during transportation, but it could also damage other cars, if the car with the spill is on a top bunker.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Cars only require enough gas to cover the loading and offloading. We advise clients to ship their cars with no more than a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to also drive to the nearest gas station for a refill.
- Disable the car alarm: The car is completely safe onboard our carriers. There’s no need to leave the alarm on.
Why opt for us?
Having shipped cars for 25+ years, we have perfected the art of car shipping better than anyone else. Read on what our past clients say about our services.
Try A-1 Auto Transport’s services next time you think of shipping cars to or from Smackover.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com