Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Sierra Madre, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Some of the blocks in downtown Sierra Madre look like they are coming straight out of a movie set in the early days of the California gold rush. It is a quiet and laid-back area, which almost feels like more of a village than a city. It sits conveniently close to Pasadena, one of the busiest regions in the Los Angeles metropolis. A-1 Auto Transport helps to make your move less of a hassle by offering reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Sierra Madre.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Sierra Madre to San Jose||$199||199 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Sierra Madre to Las Vegas||$385||385 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Dallas to Sierra Madre||$962||1604 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Indianapolis to Sierra Madre||$1054||2108 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Sierra Madre to Nashville||$1090||2181 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Sierra Madre||$1114||2786 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Sierra Madre to Columbus||$1142||2284 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Sierra Madre to Miami Beach||$1203||3008 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Sierra Madre
We can fetch and deliver vehicles to any part from anywhere in America. We work in all the 50 states, with extensive networks that include global destinations.
Our transport services in Sierra Madre
We can handle all car imports and exports from the paperwork stage all the way to the delivery. We have several international shipping options such as a boat, airplane, RoRo, and containerized shipping. Our RoRo solution offers some of the most affordable rates that you can get when moving your vehicle overseas.
A fully enclosed trailer helps to protect your vehicle from all roadside hazards such as dust, debris, and inclement weather. We use the latest handling equipment on the trucks, such as hydraulic lift gates for loading and unloading.
Open trailer transport is one of the most commonly used options for shipping cars to or from Sierra Madre. It is cheaper than enclosed shipping and offers quicker timelines for pick-up and delivery. We have options that can handle 1-4 vehicles on a short trip within the state and up to a dozen for the long hauls.
The door-to-door service lets us do all the running as you wait to receive the vehicle at your residence. The other alternative involves dropping off or collecting your vehicle at the nearest transportation depot in your state.
Cars that we ship
We have transport solutions for all types of standard cars, trucks, vans, RVs, motorcycles, and oversized equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
When you decide to use a professional you can check their license records at the FMCSA and get reviews and feedback from other people who have used the service. Use the following checklist to help you get a stress-free shipping experience.
- Wash the vehicle and run it through a pre-shipping inspection. Look around it for chips, dents, dings, and scrapes as you record every detail. Use a camera to take dated photographs of all the imperfections.
- Remove all the custom accessories to prevent possible losses or damages during the shipping process. The items include CD and DVD players, GPS, speakers, radar detectors, and other interior fittings. You should also take out the spoilers, ground effects, and roof racks form the exterior.
- Do not leave any valuables, household goods, and other personal items inside the vehicle. It is against the federal regulations for transport companies to carry these items in your car, and you will take responsibility for the resulting damage or losses.
- Only a handful of companies can accept to transport inoperable vehicles, which happens at an extra charge. Try to keep the car functioning properly by running maintenance checks on the fluids and topping them off. Keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that you have well-inflated tires. Note the mechanical problems and share them with the transporter in advance.
- Do not keep too much gas in the tank as it might increase the safety risks. We recommend that you run it down to about a quarter full. Make sure that you disable the alarm system and deactivatethe toll tags and EZ-passes.
- Get all the information that you need about shipping cars to or from SierraMadre by visiting the local chapter of the Department of Transportation.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport runs a far reaching-network of car shipping services. We have more than 20 years of domestic and international experience. When you opt to go for our service:
- You will benefit from having the most qualified team of professionals taking charge of your vehicle’s transportation.
- You get the best variety under one roof. We have a large fleet composed of different types of trucks as well as matching skills and equipment to take care of your needs.
- You can have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle has full insurance protection throughout the trip.
- You can follow the progress throughout the trip using our GPS tracking service.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.