Shively Long Distance Moving Companies
Shively is a suburb in Jefferson County, Kentucky. It ranks among the best distilleries in Kentucky. Most of the whiskeys produced are sold in high-end clubs and bars. Shively has a humid subtropical climate with 7 months of sunshine annually. The city is under the Louisville Metro Government where it enjoys all the amenities of Louisville. Discovering your purpose in life is one of the achievements people can proudly boast of. Move to a new city and feel the difference. The watersports, parks and nature trails will keep you relaxed during your stay in Shively. The nearby Louisville Mega Cavern has the best zip lines and spectacular underground features. Long distance moving is a specialty of A-1 Auto Transport. We also conduct vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a professional moving company
With moving companies, you are sure they will arrive and conduct a satisfactory move. They are bound by a contract and therefore have to deliver. They need to get positive ratings and reviews from customers. An aggrieved customer is bad for business.
The company also has different techniques for each move. In case a team member falls ill or injures him/herself, they have standby personnel. They can dismantle heavy items and move them in bits or use advanced equipment to move them wholly.
They have handled such moves before so they know how it should proceed. Movers anticipate situations and use appropriate mitigation strategies. They have drivers who can use different routes to reduce the time spent transporting your items.
Moving companies have the skills to ensure utmost safety when moving your items. They are well trained and ensure your items arrive in the condition they left in.
- They use anti-static peanuts, bubble wrap and soft fabric to pad delicate items like glassware and LED screens.
- The items are packed in corrugated boxes which can contain heavier weights than normal boxes.
- Items are loaded in air cushioned carriers and strapped on the sides to avoid any movement.
- Heavy items like garage equipment and stacks of books are moved using boxes with wheels.
- All the items are insured to protect the customer against any loss.
How to find the best mover in Shively
Use the Kentucky Transport Cabinet to check the registered intrastate moving companies. The department licenses movers working within the commonwealth of Kentucky. All movers must read the customer their right and responsibilities before signing the contract. Also, they must pass all the motor vehicle inspection tests.
Enter the company’s USDOT number at FMCSA to confirm the experience and permits of a moving company. Verify the duration a company has handled household items and the validity of their insurance and licenses.
Check for customer reviews on sites such as Moverreviews.com. They have insider tips on how to choose the best intrastate and interstate moving companies.
View the company’s corporate social responsibility record at Corporate Critic. The company should also be actively involved in community affairs.
Check the company’s Smart Way Programme record from the Environmental Protection Agency. Companies with sustainable services care for the environment.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to make a flawless move to Shively
- Contact the moving company months prior to the moving date. Ensure the company representative performs a walk-through with you. They should give a thorough estimate which won’t result to additional expenses on moving day.
- Downsize your move by selling and donating items you no longer use. Pack the items and call local charities or friends for a pick-up. Selling the items earns you dollars you can use to facilitate your move.
- Source for moving supplies beforehand. Moving equipment can be rent from U-Haul while quality corrugated boxes can be accessed for free at com.
- Pack utilities in a first night bag. Ensure you have clean clothes, toiletries, cooking essentials and personal documents. They help you recover the first few days before unpacking.
- Cancel deliveries and subscriptions weeks in advance. You don’t want your subscriptions getting renewed a day before moving.
- Change your address and update it on I am moving.
A-1 Auto Transport
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport? We have 25 years of exceptional moving experience due to professionally training our personnel and using state-of-the-art equipment. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can be sure of safe and prompt deliveries.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Commercial moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Storage services
- Interstate moves
- Cheap Shively movers
Make the switch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com