Shipping your car to Turkmenistan might seem like a task that is too difficult to complete, but with the right tools and enough experience behind the job, this can be done easily.
International auto transport services use a few different methods to ship automobiles overseas. The first and least expensive method used to ship a vehicle overseas is called, the roll on/roll off method.
The roll on roll off method is reliable and easy to prepare for. You will need to remove any personal items from your vehicle including possessions stored inside of the trunk. If your vehicle is leaking fluids such as oil or gasoline, make sure to have it repaired by a mechanic.
This type of shipping is available for manufacturers, dealers, and individuals. Once your vehicle has had a brief inspection, it will be rolled onto the deck of the ship and secured. One thing to note about this type of transport is that your vehicle will be exposed to the elements the entire time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Information about Container Shipping.
There are many benefits to shipping your vehicle inside of a container, but this form of transport is more expensive. This shipping solution is recommended for anyone who has a very expensive auto or an antique. Shippers using this type of transport are permitted to ship other household goods inside of their vehicle and in the extra space of the container.
Cars being transported inside of a container do not need to be operable. Unlike the roll on/roll off method, your vehicle will be placed inside of a secure container completely safe from the elements. This form of transport also provides the most protection against theft.
Documents to Bring.
- Title and Registration.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Bill of Lading.
- Driver’s License.
- Original Bill of Sale.
Contact the Embassy of Turkmenistan to find out the current auto import laws set for the country at the time of your transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory