Submitted by Anna Stepanyan on 07/10/17
I searched to see if shipment is possible to my small East European country and was not
surprised to find out that it’s not. I would definitely ask you to consider opening shipment
opportunities here as well for which I would give you 2 basic reasons:
1. My country is very cheap for its great food, transportation, medical expenses and the
like. The population is not rich in average but because the above mentioned important
sectors are too affordable, people are ready to spend very much from their belongings
as an investment into whatever is being imported from outside, including perfumes,
clothing and definitely cars and anything related to auto constructions.
2. Most of its 3 million population is located in its capital city which is only 223 square km-s.
There are at least 500,000 cars in movement inside the city daily captured by camera, not
counting the cars that are parked or temporarily stopped at the moment of capturing. The
number of cars per person and per family is increasingly higher and the city is trying to develop
new roads for them to make space as the city is too small for such an amount of luxury to be
disposed… And what’s more important, most of them are brand and very expensive cars which
are counted to be too much versus the amount of money earned per capita…
3. Third and the last important factor is specifically about car/ auto particles or replacements
which are really hard to find elsewhere…. Instead of paying thousands for flying somewhere
and buying it themselves, the drivers will definitely pay YOU if you could simply ship them to
Armenia. Here is the logic:
Armenia has only one open border and commerce partnering country out of the 5 options
available which is Georgia, who in its turn obtains its cars from Dubai which is not the best
option…. This means there is a lot to be replaced in quality once shipped and registered here…
And then most of the people love luxury life and want the car to be from US or Germany whose
particles do not exist here, in Georgia or in Dubai… My friend had a Volvo, only after 2 years of
usage its important part needed to be replaced, he had to sell his favourite car due to too many
expenses with the replacement order….
Vote For This Essay!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?