Namibia is across the vast ocean, over seven thousand miles from the United States. To get a car shipped there, you must hire professional overseas transport services.
It takes the care of professionals to successfully conduct an auto transport to another nation.
Don’t just hire anyone to ship your car to Namibia. Find a reliable and well-known shipping company familiar with the international auto transports. You’ll notice that there are many great options. To narrow your search, start considering your different service options and decide on the shipping method you feel is best for your vehicle’s future transport. Look for transporters that specialize in the method of transport you prefer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About Container Transport.
Container transport methods are highly recommended to anyone shipping their vehicle to a far off nation. This shipping method provides many advantages.
- International transporters typically offer at least a few different sizes of shipping containers to their customers.
- The containers protecting the car have four metal walls designed to safeguard any vehicle and items inside it during the transport.
- This shipping service is the only one that permits the car to have anything packed inside of it. The container can also carry other items you would like to ship along with your car.
- Call the Embassy of Namibia to make sure that all of your property is permitted into the country before you pack for your container transport.
- Container shipping services are pricier but still very affordable. You can share the price of the service if you wish to share a shipping container with someone else moving to the country the same time you are.