How to Ship a Vehicle to Namibia Is Safest through Container Transport
Namibia is across the vast ocean, over seven thousand miles from the United States. To get a car shipped there, you must hire professional overseas transport services.
It takes the care of professionals to successfully conduct an auto transport to another nation.
Don’t just hire anyone to ship your car to Namibia. Find a reliable and well-known shipping company familiar with the international auto transports. You’ll notice that there are many great options. To narrow your search, start considering your different service options and decide on the shipping method you feel is best for your vehicle’s future transport. Look for transporters that specialize in the method of transport you prefer.
About Container Transport.
Container transport methods are highly recommended to anyone shipping their vehicle to a far off nation. This shipping method provides many advantages.
- International transporters typically offer at least a few different sizes of shipping containers to their customers.
- The containers protecting the car have four metal walls designed to safeguard any vehicle and items inside it during the transport.
- This shipping service is the only one that permits the car to have anything packed inside of it. The container can also carry other items you would like to ship along with your car.
- Call the Embassy of Namibia to make sure that all of your property is permitted into the country before you pack for your container transport.
- Container shipping services are pricier but still very affordable. You can share the price of the service if you wish to share a shipping container with someone else moving to the country the same time you are.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.