Importing a vehicle into a foreign nation is much too hard for anyone unfamiliar with the country’s import laws. It takes ships, trained professionals and durable transport equipment to deliver a car overseas.
Don’t ever be in haste to hire a transporter or even to choose shipping services. A transport company should have certain characteristics that stand out, proving their authenticity as a business and their ability to safely ship a car to Luxembourg.
Even with less expensive options available, customers often choose to ship their bikes from the U.S. to Luxembourg through container methods. Container shipping lets the customer choose the appropriate container size for their vehicle and belongings. The car and the shipping container can hold your stuff as long as everything is permitted into the nation lawfully. Contact the Embassy of Luxembourg to see what items are not allowed to enter the nation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Add More Security for Your Vehicle.
Delivering your car through the container shipping method is the safest possible way to have it imported. Even with the slim risk of an accident happening, insurance coverage is a necessity. Most trustworthy and flourishing transporters protect their customers’ vehicles under their insurance policy for free. This is their way of guaranteeing their services.
In case there’s the need to file an insurance claim, it is wise to have proof of what the car looked like right before it was shipped. Have pictures and documentation of any damages. Use your notes to inspect the vehicle after it has been delivered in Luxembourg. If you notice new damages, inform the transport company and they will walk you through the process of filing a claim with their insurance agent.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?