Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Zapopan
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
When a vehicle needs to be transported to Zapopan, Mexico from the United States, it is very possible. Zapopan is a city in the state of Jalisco and has nearly 1.5 million inhabitants. The city holds a lot of historical and religious value to the people of Mexico. It is home to the Virgin of Zapopan, an image of the Virgin Mary which many believe can create miracles.
With a lot of attractions, including one of the most renowned concert venues in all of Latin America, many come to reside in Zapopan and find it to be a nice place to live within the country. If you plan on residing here or even staying for a while, consider having a personal vehicle shipped over. This will ease a lot of the language and currency barriers that might exist. It will also allow you to travel the city easier.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Requirements and Documentation Needed.
There are many requirements and documents needed if you are going to be sending your vehicle to Zapopan from the United States. This is mandatory or vehicle shipment will not be permitted. Mexico is much more lenient that many other countries when it comes to having a Canadian or American manufactured automobile shipped over.
- The vehicle must be at least 5 years of age.
- The vehicle must be below a 10 passenger vehicle.
- The value of the automobile must not exceed $12,000.
- There must be a catalytic converter in the car.
- It has to have a gasoline engine.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
- Passport, License, Residency Card, Picture ID, Visa, Registered Voter’s License- two of these forms of ID will be need to be presented.
- Original vehicle title and two copies.
- A Shippers Export Declaration (SED)- obtain from U.S. Customs.
- Pedimento- obtain from Mexican Customs.
Prior to vehicle shipment, contact the Embassy of Mexico to make sure that the requirements have not changed. They can change at any time so being current with the policies is necessary. You will also need to choose between various methods of vehicle shipment. These methods include RO/RO shipping, container shipping and air shipping. However, RO/RO shipping is not accepted by all ports.