Much like the rest of Russia, there is so much beauty to be seen in Yekaterinburg. As the fourth largest city in Russia, it is on the border of Europe and Asia. It is also the main industrial and cultural center of the Ural Federal District.
Yekaterinburg has many large cathedrals, statues, and towers. It is a large city with much to do and see. It is also full of history which many enjoy learning more about. Whether you are there for study, employment or residency of any kind, traveling all throughout Yekaterinburg is worth the time. The roadways are all maintained and paved, making travel easier on vehicle owners.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Vehicle Shipment to Yekaterinburg
While there are several shipping methods available for automobiles, only two of them are practical. Air shipping tends to be way too expensive for the majority of us. Therefore, RO/RO shipping and container shipping are the most reasonable methods.
RO/RO shipping is the least costly of the options. It requires that the vehicle only contains floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. The car must roll on the ship, as well as off of the ship.
The other method of shipping a vehicle is container shipping. This will also allow you to ship other belongings to Yekaterinburg. The container and the vehicle can be full of possessions cleared by Russian Customs. The container may also be shared with someone else to help lessen the cost.
Make sure that you are at the correct port on the day the vehicle is due to arrive. One must also contact the Embassy of Russia for the proper requirements necessary to ship a car. If any of the requirements are unfulfilled, then vehicle shipment will not be possible. One might assume that title and registration for the vehicle, a passport, a license or picture ID, and proof of vehicle purchase will be needed.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory