The capital of Cameroon, Yaoundé is the second largest city. It is at an altitude of 2500 feet above the sea level. If you are thinking about moving your vehicle from USA to Cameroon, it is difficult to do it on your own.
However, taking assistance from an experienced international auto shipping company like A1 Auto Transport Company can ensure that the process is completed properly.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Vehicle import recommendation.
English isn’t spoken by the majority of the people and that is why it is important to have a local shipping representative with you when you take the delivery of the vehicle in Yaoundé. Delay in delivery and custom clearances are a part of the issues that are encountered here due to corruption. However, apart from red tape, and if the shipping service has good connections within the Cameroon Customs Department, the processes are completed easily. However, inefficiency and corruptions mars the standard procedures. We at A1 Auto Transport service have years of experience dealing with the inadequacies and ensure that there is a limit on the ‘extra’ levies that are applicable.
Important shipping requisites.
There is a lot of documents and paperwork that is needed to complete the procedures. Some of these important documents include:
- S insurance on the vehicle.
- Proof of ownership.
- Bill of sale with pertinent details of the vehicle.
- Registration certificate.
- Title deed.
If the car is being imported to a permanent address in Yaoundé, there are no tax liabilities but if it is not so, then all taxes are applicable based on the value of the vehicle.
It might seem to be a daunting task if you plan on importing your vehicle to an African country from far off USA, but A1 Auto Transport Company can take care of all the details. You have the option of choosing one of the methods of freight shipping and the associated cost would be calculated accordingly.
- RORO: It is the most affordable way to ship. The car is driven on the deck and secured in the parking bay. When the ship reaches the port in Cameroon, the vehicle is driven off the deck. You need to ship an empty vehicle with only a quarter tank of gas. No personal items and loose car accessories are allowed inside.
- Container Shipment: It is more secure and that is why it costs more. Your vehicle is secured within metal container and as it is completely covered and sealed, you can be assured of minimum damage from the weather and pilferage. Additionally you can put your household items and personal belongings in the rest of the space for shipping it to Yaoundé.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?