The town of Yambio is located in Yambio district of South Sudan. It is also close to the international border that South Sudan shares with Congo Republic.
Furthermore, it is approximately 444 kilometers away from Juba, which is the largest city as well as the capital of the country.
If you have any plans to stay in Yambio for an extended period of time, you are going to deeply benefit from having your own vehicle here. The truth is that the road network is isn’t as good as you are used to in USA with plenty of paved and unpaved roads in the city. Furthermore, if you have to choose between using the public transport and your private vehicle, you would definitely be better off with the latter.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Requirements to the Country.
If you export a vehicle from USA, it might be cheaper than buying a new car here or commuting by taxis. With no indigenous auto industry, most cars ae imported from Japan and other countries, so buying a new one might be more expensive. However, there are higher taxes for importing regardless of the reason that you are there for or the amount of time that you are spending. When you are preparing your car for the transportation process to South Sudan, you would have to provide the South Sudan Customs Service (SSCS) with quite a few documents and you would have to abide by a lot of regulations. The documents include:
- Title of the car.
- Vehicle’s registration.
- Insurance Proof.
- Passport of the owner.
- Ownership Proof.
Available Shipping Methods.
When it comes to shipping to South Sudan, you have three options in front of you. However, due to the expenses which are required, the majority of people would usually go ahead and pick only two of them. In any case, the options in front of you include:
- Air Shipping – this is by far the most expensive way to go. However, your vehicle is going to be absolutely protected and you can rest assured that this is the fastest way to get your car shipped. This is the main reason for which it’s as expensive.
- Roll On/ Roll Off Shipping – this one is by far the most commonly and overly preferred way to get your vehicle shipped. However, you need to understand that you wouldn’t be able to ship any other kinds of personal belongings and you would have to know that your vehicle would be exposed to the elements for the entire period of the transportation.
- Container Shipping – this particular transportation option is appropriate if you want to ship other personal belongings alongside your vehicle. With this in mind, you would be able to choose between a 20ft and 40ft container as per your own requirements.
If you have any further need for information, you could contact the Embassy of South Sudan in Washington, DC.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?