Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Western Sahara
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Shipping A Car To Western Sahara
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- It costs $1,800 to $5,000 to ship a car to Western Sahara from the U.S., with smaller cars being cheaper than larger ones.
- Other factors that affect the cost include where in the U.S. the car is being shipped from, as well as the weight and dimensions of the vehicle.
Vehicle shipment is available anywhere, but there is always specific requirements and documentation that will be needed. Nonetheless, it always a clever decision to ship a personal vehicle if moving to the country of Western Sahara or going there for an extended length of time.
Located in North Africa, Western Sahara is bordered largely by the Atlantic Ocean, making it easier for vehicle shipment. The seaports of the country include the Port of Laayoune, the Port of Aaiun and the Port of Dakhla.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Geography and Roadways of Western Sahara
Western Sahara consists mostly of desert regions, as well as some mountainous and rocky areas. Rain is a rare occurrence and the heat is quite arid, making it difficult to maintain roadways. However, there are highways and local roads that lead to various cities and towns. Unfortunately, ground transportation is limited and the only other public transit to exist consists of railways, boats and air travel. Which is another reason why personal transportation is almost a necessity.
Various Methods of Vehicle export/import
There are assorted methods of vehicle shipment available to those wanting to ship a vehicle to Western Sahara from the United States. These methods include RO/RO shipping, container shipping, and air shipping. Below, are brief descriptions of each.
- Air shipping is a costly method that many people cannot afford. The prices of air shipping are extremely high, but when it can be afforded it is a sufficient method of shipping, especially to landlocked countries.
- RO/RO shipping is the most cost efficient and it requires that the vehicle is able to roll onto the ship as well as off of the ship. The car must be empty with the exception of floor mats, a spare tire, and a car jack.
- Container shipping allows a person to pack other belongings for shipment. The belongings can be in the car as well as the remaining container space. A container comes in two sizes and can be split with another person. If split with someone else, this can help to reduce the costs.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Western Sahara
- Proof of Ownership
- License and Passport
- Title and Registration
- Proof of Insurance
- Verification of Employment in Western Sahara, if applicable
- Proof of Permanent Residency
- Bill of lading
Customs’ regulations can change at any time. Make sure that they are contacted in regards to personal vehicle shipment from the U.S. before any further arrangements are made. The owner of the vehicle will not be able to ship a vehicle unless all facets are addressed.