Ship Your Car To Or From Vinkovci, Croatia
Located in eastern Croatia, Vinkovci is a major city situated in Vukovar-Srijem County. Vinkovci is enveloped with several large villages and it is considered a local transportation hub due to well-connected railways.
If you plan to move to Vinkovci or if you want to visit here, you may want to consider the cost of transporting your vehicle over with you. This would save you a lot in public transportation costs and give you the freedom to travel independently.
Learn more about shipping to Croatia.
Typical Shipping Assistance And Prices
The first thing that you consider is the total price of moving your vehicle to Croatia. Basically, to ship your vehicle to Croatia from the United States, you can expect to pay close to $1,800 but it can be as much as $4,000 depending on the type of vehicle, the size and the price of fuel when you get to ship it. You may want to save money by shipping the vehicle by sea to Germany and then drive the vehicle to Croatia. You can save even more money by choosing the Roll On/ Roll Off method of shipping.
A1 Auto Transport service can assist you, as with our 20+ years of experience, we have been working with customers just like you. We are aware of the fees as well as the shipping rules and regulations that could make importing on your own complex and stressful. With A1 Auto Transport in your corner, we take the stress out of shipping and importing. Your vehicle will be shipped from a port in United States and imported to one of the following ports in Croatia- Dubrovnik, Bakar, Zadar, Split, and Ploce.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Before your vehicle can be transported, you will need to get the right documentation validated and verified by the Croatia Customs Authority which can include:
- Bill of Sale
- Bill of Lading
- Sales contract which must be notarized
- The original title of your vehicle
- Homologation form that was issued from a licensed authority.
If your vehicle was originated in Europe, then you will need to provide the above documents and these two documents:
- Statement from the supplier that details the origin of the vehicle
- EUR1 Certification proving that the vehicle was originally from Europe
Ways of Auto Moving
You have two types of shipping options to consider – Roll On/ Roll Off and Container Shipping.
With the Roll On/ Roll Off method of shipping, your vehicle is driven onto the deck of the ship and strapped down for the voyage. Once your vehicle is at the port, it will be driven off the ship and given to port authorities. This method of shipping is the most affordable. The other type of shipping is the container shipping. This type of shipping will cost more money but it will save you money in the long run, because you can actually ship your personal property or things for your home along with your vehicle. You can’t ship anything with your vehicle if you choose the Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method.
Preparing Your Car for Shipping
To get your vehicle ready for shipment, you will need to perform the following:
- Clean the vehicle out completely inside and outside. This will avoid any chances of your vehicle being quarantined.
- You can leave only one-quarter tank of gas in your tank during transport
- Study your vehicle and document any dents and scratches you may see on your vehicle prior to shipping
- Place insurance on your vehicle if you don’t already have it
- Take out all personal belongings
It is important that you work with a professional shipping agent from A1 Auto Transport. After the vehicle is delivered to you, it is essential that you obtain a local registration in order to drive your vehicle.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?