Vanadzor is the third largest city and is about 128 km from Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. A well-planned city with industries, Vanadzor is a bustling township. If you are moving for work or to study in Armenia, it can help to have your vehicle with you for safer and faster commuting. Though Armenia is a landlocked country, it isn’t very difficult to move your vehicle to Vanadzor. First it has to be shipped to the nearest port in Georgia or Iran and then driven across to Vanadzor. It is better to work with an experienced shipping service like A1 Auto Transport service as they have over 20 years of experience shipping vehicles to Armenia and other countries world over.
As Armenia is landlocked country, it will take longer for your car to be delivered as traversing over mountainous terrain can be time-taking. That is why it is best to get started with the process as quickly as possible. When you work with us, we ensure that there is seamless transit and custom clearances.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Essentialities of auto import from USA.
As English is not commonly spoken, it is best to get all the documents translated to Russian or Armenian for faster processing. Additionally, we can help with a local shipping agent who will be with you at every step to ensure that custom issues are cleared quickly without any communication gap. Start by submitting the documents in advance so that when the vehicle reaches Armenian border, the processing for clearance has been done. This will expedite the delivery of the vehicle.
As per the Armenian Customs Department, you need to have all essential documents in order including:
- Copy of Passport/driving license.
- Proof of vehicle ownership.
- Purchase Invoice with details about price, date, and location.
- Proof of Residency / Visa.
- Registration certificate.
- Inspection Certification for roadworthiness.
- Signed Power of Attorney.
If you are looking to calculate the cost of shipping your vehicle, you will need to consider the cost of freight shipping, insurance on the vehicle and the price of the vehicle. Additionally, the method you chose to ship the vehicle also counts. With a standard custom duty of 30%, there are multiple other taxes that you need to know about. Talk to one of A1 Auto Transport service representative and get a clear idea and quote on the move.
Thus, the method you select to ship your vehicle is important. You will need to select from Container shipping and RORO. Though there are restrictions in RORO of not being allowed to ship your personal belongings. However, you need to keep a jack, floor mats and extra tire. Your car is driven on board and driven off at the destination port. That is why this is the cheapest way to ship. Container shipping is a more expensive way but your vehicle ad personal goods are allowed to be shipped together within 20 feet or 40 feet containers.
If you are looking to know about the nuances of the current import laws and regulations for auto shipping to Vanadzor, check out the information at Embassy of Armenia.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?