When you plan on residing or staying for a while in the city of Tlalnepantla, make sure you ship a vehicle over. With a ton of malls, restaurants and shopping centers, there is a lot to do and see in throughout the region. Many appreciate this city because of its modern feel.
The road network is maintained and makes it easy to travel in and around Tlalnepantla. If you have your own vehicle, it will be easier to avoid language and currency barriers. It will also allow you to travel at your own leisure.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Forms of Vehicle Shipment.
There are a few forms of vehicle shipment. Each form of vehicle shipment varies greatly. However two of them tend to be the more popular of choices. Below, you will get a description of these two methods to help you make a choice.
RO/RO shipping consist of shipping an empty vehicle by rolling it onto and off of the ship. This method only allows for a car jack, a spare tire and the floor mats. This is the least expensive of the two options.
Container shipping consists of having the vehicle shipped within a very large container. This container can have other belongings packed in it. The vehicle can also contain property. To lessen the price of shipping, a container can be shared with another individual.
What Do I Need Prior to Vehicle Shipment?
Prior to vehicle shipment, the vehicle owner will need to fulfill the requirements necessary. While there are mandatory requirements, none of them are too difficult to address.
- Passport, license, picture ID, registered voter’s license, visa, residency cards- two of these forms of ID or needed.
- Original vehicle title and two copies.
- A Shippers Export Declaration (SED)- obtain from U.S. Customs.
- Pedimento- obtain from Mexican Customs.
- The vehicle must be at least 5 years of age.
- The vehicle must be below a 10 passenger vehicle.
- The value of the automobile must not exceed $12,000.
- There must be a catalytic converter in the car.
- It has to have a gasoline engine.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
Contact the Embassy of Mexico for the current policies. They are subject to change at any time.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory